What's new

The Gentleman's Club Podcast Ep.3 "Am I too much for ya?" w/ Emperor Saltface

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Take another trip into the gentleman's club as we go inside the mind of everyone's favorite feminine Clown! Saltface joins us this week to go over Harley in detail and explains to us how he got into fighting games. We also get his KiT predictions!

• Saltface's tournament career
  • Why he chose Harley
  • Harleys good and bad MUs
  • KiT predictions
  • Some discussion on Harley tech
  • Shoutouts
I'm not sure if my mic level was too low, I had trouble hearing myself so apologies for that. Forever learning this podcast thing :) enjoy!

@Emperor SaltFace
@Emperor Eevee
@Empress_Fantasy
@TopTierHarley
@harley mains
@Goldy
@STORMS

Promoted by The BOSS

Last edited:

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Dink you were too low it was hard to hear you through most of that. There were some random parts where Saltface's mic went out. But you could get the gist of what was being said for the most part.

That was a decent listen and watching some of those old matches during the chat was a nice touch.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Dink you were too low it was hard to hear you through most of that. There were some random parts where Saltface's mic went out. But you could get the gist of what was being said for the most part.

That was a decent listen and watching some of those old matches during the chat was a nice touch.
Yeah I purchased a webcam recently for my stream, and I didnt realize that my computer made that the default mic. So im talking into my headset completely oblivious to that lol. All technical errors will be fixed for my next podcast. I apologize for the lack of professionalism. I will make sure you all get a batch of Goldy's cupcakes as a sincere apology. Just dont steal the recipe ;)

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Yeah I purchased a webcam recently for my stream, and I didnt realize that my computer made that the default mic. So im talking into my headset completely oblivious to that lol. All technical errors will be fixed for my next podcast. I apologize for the lack of professionalism. I will make sure you all get a batch of Goldy's cupcakes as a sincere apology. Just dont steal the recipe ;)
The only thing I steal is tech. My recipes>Goldy's