What's new

The Gentleman's Club - Ep.2 "The Main Man" with RM Decay

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I'm back with the most on topic podcast out there! This week I'm joined by @Decay and he discusses Lobo and his match ups. As promised, it is under 30 minutes. Apologies for the lack of intro. My creative team is still working diligently to prepare a logo. BUT, for now that just means we get right into it.

Topics discussed

• A brief history of Decay's fighting game career and what stops most from going offline
  • Why he chose Lobo
  • Lobo's best and worst MUs, and detailed overview of the Aquaman MU
  • Tom Brady FINALLY gets his props
  • Opinions on coaching in tournaments
  • The world famous Canadian Connection
  • #itsakhromelife
  • Possible MKX mains
  • Shoutouts
@Goldy
@Immortal Kombat
@Captain Oxygen
@Chaosphere
@STORMS
@lobo mains

Any suggestions on what you like to hear on the next show or any improvements, feel free to post in here.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Awesome dinkcast! I really wish Tom Brady still played the game. He says that he can't play Aquaman like he used to and I kind of think it's true. His gameplay is just so linear now and there's only one real effective way to play him imo.
And you should of talked about Decay's art. Dude's got mad skills.

Great show with some great matches in the backdrop. That 51% bounce cancel into BGB against m2dave was sweet. Could you have gotten it over 60 if you would have gotten the up1 into command grab again or u1 into pump shot off the b2? You definitely should have plugged the art though, as it is super badass. The show format is sweet also. I like the flow of the show and that it clocks in at a listenable amount of time. Decay=ExtremelyRefreshingTYMPersonality. yes yes and yes . thanks gentleman. it was highly enjoyed on my end.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Oh yes, dat #1 random shoutout! Good looks, my dude. It's honestly always a pleasure to watch you play and listen to what you have to say.

And Dink, loving what you're doing. You're starting off on the right foot with guests like the main man, Decay.

Decay

King of the Bill
Great show with some great matches in the backdrop. That 51% bounce cancel into BGB against m2dave was sweet. Could you have gotten it over 60 if you would have gotten the up1 into command grab again or u1 into pump shot off the b2? You definitely should have plugged the art though, as it is super badass. The show format is sweet also. I like the flow of the show and that it clocks in at a listenable amount of time. Decay=ExtremelyRefreshingTYMPersonality. yes yes and yes . thanks gentleman. it was highly enjoyed on my end.
Thank you for your kind words. The background bounce combo ended so I could put him in a hard knockdown reset but he back dashed on wake-up. I do agree that artwork should have been discussed. Maybe in another session!