What's new

The Gentleman's Club - Dinkcast Ep.1

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I wanted to make a podcast that wasnt 11 hours long and that focused on actual gameplay and not just complaining. This first episode is just me, laying out how the show is going to go. Its 10 minutes long. If you have any questions, comments or want to be a future guest post in here. Guest episodes will be longer but i promise that i will never exceed 30 minutes. Thanks for listening.

Contents:

- Intro and why I'm doing a show

-What is a MU chart? How you can better yourself using them

- What MMH's crossup setups are

- Importance of the 112 string

- 222 setup

- How to avoid most of MMH's crossup setups

- Outro

Follow me on twitter: @Shujinkydink

Edited and promoted by Goldy

Last edited:

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Totally agree about the personal mu chart. Makes no sense to listen to other peoples tier list and ignore personal struggles because someone says its a "5-5". Gotta know where your at "personally" in each mu before any numbers matter

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
@STB Shujinkydink Will this be weekly, every Saturday, etc? Also, can you link your twitter account please, thanks.
I added it to the OP, hoping bi-weekly saturdays

Well, you know, there's a difference between a tutorial and a podcast.

Podcasts are meant for shooting the shit, nothing wrong with all the drama talk.
Yes, a tutorial is just a video, not an episodic series, as this is. And no some people are into the drama, but some want to just learn and get better...which is the purpose of this series

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
I like multi hour podcasts though. I can put it on my mp3 player and listen to it during my long bus rides to and from work, usually across 2 or 3 days.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
You have a podcast! You have a podcast! EVERYONE HAS A PODCAST!!! :DOGE
But on a serios note it's good to see new podcasts coming out frequently. There's only one question, WHO'S NEXT..................................to put out a podcast

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
I added it to the OP, hoping bi-weekly saturdays

Yes, a tutorial is just a video, not an episodic series, as this is. And no some people are into the drama, but some want to just learn and get better...which is the purpose of this series
You're not understanding what the point of a podcast is for - usually a lengthy discussion on a broad range of topics for listening, not watching. It's supposed to be your own personal radio. What you're doing is more a "how to" series, but whatever.

I like multi hour podcasts though. I can put it on my mp3 player and listen to it during my long bus rides to and from work, usually across 2 or 3 days.
Case in point.