What's new

The Flash will be #1 Top Tier

Azuro

Noob
He looks pretty messed up...but I wouldn't doubt if his teleport hitters are unsafe. And I've seen before a whiffed Kabal dash...a LOT of recovery lag.

The issue is there's barely any sort of blocking done in the vids, so we can't get an estimate at how bad recovery-wise his stuff is on block/whiff.

EDIT: I noticed at 2:36, Sonya quickly turns around. I wouldn't be surprised if you can turn around as he teleports and block his stuff.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
na, I bet Superman will be #1, unless they tone him down bit
Not if he can't hit The Flash! But yes, Superman will be top too as he is now, soooo much damage.

I am wondering about Captain Marvel...he is very powerful, but so are most of the DC characters lol ...we'll see soon enough.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
The Flash may be fast but I bet his blocked teleports are very punishable.
That's the thing, that teleport he has where he simply runs up behind you isn't an attack so it won't be blocked...it is so fast that it can be abused like Raiden's teleport in MKD/A. He recovers so quickly after it that you almost have to do a move in advance for it to hit or you will have to guess his attack. He has that extreme movement like Kung Lao AND he has his spin containment which will put him at top tier for sure regardless of his low damage, which I guarantee will be circumvented. His moves are just too abusable.

Look at Sub and Shang's teleports, they are way slow like Cyrax in UMK3 where you can go make a sandwich, come back and still hit them out of it.

Azuro

Noob
Actually, Raiden's throw couldn't be abused in MKA, since it had a momentary pause for Raiden which prevented him from moving. It made him easily punished. Just a tidbit... >.>

Derek

Noob
Can't they get half decent testers anymore? It seems like almost every fighting game has some sort of extremely broken or exploitable feature in a certain character or all characters. Anyone know the names of the people who tested ST? lol.

It's obvious that Flash and Superman need to be NERF'd.

That's the thing, that teleport he has where he simply runs up behind you isn't an attack so it won't be blocked...it is so fast that it can be abused like Raiden's teleport in MKD/A. He recovers so quickly after it that you almost have to do a move in advance for it to hit or you will have to guess his attack. .
this is why flash will be top tier, for the same reason that made raidens teleport abusable, as you mentioned. turn around animations are WAY too slow, free 50 50 everytime and simply cannot be hit.

batmans batarang can also be spammed like sareenas knives ; )

Scorpion, Sub, Sonya and Catwoman all look good too

Superman is banned, lol.

jump in mixups are toned down it seems ; ( damn MKD jumpkick animation...

still MAJOR camera problems as of now with rollouts and jump in mixups, which hints the different programming for player 1 and player 2... it looks like a laggy version of an online match in mka. ( not in this vid )

too late now, thats how i feel. but we'll see soon.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
With the slow movement in this game, Superman will be way powerful. I hope they balance things out or this could get MKII ugly.

RoGE

Noob
Not really. There's no blocking done in matches to see how safe he actually is.
Neither of us know that for sure, I am just predicting what he will turn out like from the video's I am seeing, knowing how terrible the MK testing team is, he most likely will.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Here's a rundown on how the testing team works:

- Moves come out and connect
- No graphical glitches
- Main game features working
- Game doesn't crash

Whether or not moves are way abusable like MKII Mileena Sai or Jax Pound are ignores as they work like they were intended too.

STUPID!

Midway needs to hire Check and myself to get this shit right. They need to re-hire RayRokka as well.

X820

Noob

- No graphical glitches
- Game doesn't crash

Whether or not moves are way abusable like MKII Mileena Sai or Jax Pound are ignores as they work like they were intended too.

STUPID!

Midway needs to hire Check and myself to get this shit right. They need to re-hire RayRokka as well.

No joke..

Make a list with things you think can be improved, then contact them, who knows??

RoGE

Noob

- No graphical glitches
- Game doesn't crash

STUPID!

^Agreed, what ever happened to that guy anyway?

RayRokka from Dennis's....lol maybe but I can assure you this formula

not enough time + no more arcade test sites = MKvsDC broken