What's new

Combo List - Ferra/Torr The FerraTory - Laboratory of Combos [XL Update Pending]

MK Led

Umbasa
Meter gain, and can be done off of any conversion or starter. It's a good skill to learn, unless you're some kind of casual who can't get the timing down.

In which case baby's first combo is good for you. That or picking another character
Well there's no need to be a cunt about it.

Faust

Why you look like we?
Hey guys, not sure if this is already known or if you're all too busy playing Lackey to care but Vicious can get 29% in the corner off the overhead: b2,3,2+4, NJ,punch, JI,kick, 4 xx Boss Toss (29%) or optionally b2,3,2+4, NJ,punch, JI,kick, b212 xx Boss Toss (29%) for more swag - couldn't see any overhead corner starters in your notations.
Yeah those are the corner bnbs i use too. Good damage, leaves them in the corner and fairly lag friendly. Also, if you do f2 after the JI kick, you can then catch them in a MBthrow for the 50/50 reset. I prefer b1,2,1 xx boss toss over 4 xx boss toss as it guarantees that ferra will be back on your back.

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
I didnt see this on the front page, but I also didnt read the entire thread. I found a 53% xray combo for vicious and lackey (since ruthless can already hit 65%, but I guess it might bump that to 68-70% as well). Its not too practical imo tho, little strict.
Again, if this has already been found u can delete it or w/e.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I didnt see this on the front page, but I also didnt read the entire thread. I found a 53% xray combo for vicious and lackey (since ruthless can already hit 65%, but I guess it might bump that to 68-70% as well). Its not too practical imo tho, little strict.

Its a bit old, but its always nice to have footage of it being done for newer players who have some difficulty reading annotations

CJKRattlehead

Two men enter, one man leaves!
found a 31% Vicious corner combo off 11(2+4)

11(2+4), d3, F2, F2, d3xxboss toss

Might be able to connect a standing 2 for an additional 1% but I am having a lot of trouble connecting it against cassie so it probably isn't worth trying to learn even if you can anyways. Not a combo you would get to use very often but it is practical and the best I can come up with off 11(2+4) for Vicious.

This combo doesn't work on Lackey as that string recovers a lot slower yet another con to add to my list for Lackey.

Last edited:

Shade667

#StrongisthenewCute
Thats cool. the only use ive found for 1,1,2+4 is at the end of a very specific combo and its only useful cuz it leaves them exactly midscreen.

I cant remember what the combo is though :p

I might use this. Its certainly better than 1,1xxBoss toss.

MK Led

Umbasa

Might be able to connect a standing 2 for an additional 1% but I am having a lot of trouble connecting it against cassie so it probably isn't worth trying to learn even if you can anyways. Not a combo you would get to use very often but it is practical and the best I can come up with off 11(2+4) for Vicious.

This combo doesn't work on Lackey as that string recovers a lot slower yet another con to add to my list for Lackey.
You can also do 112+4, d1, f2, f2, d1, 4~boss toss, which is a few extra % i think. (Edit: 34%)

Last edited:

joeldm

Noob

I tried 11 2 + 4 in the corner and it's still not as easy to connect d1 or d3 and Back Breaker. 4 2 + 4 is a little easier.
I do not understand why Lackey has a higher recovery than the other variations.

CJKRattlehead

I tried 11 2 + 4 in the corner and it's still not as easy to connect d1 or d3 and Back Breaker. 4 2 + 4 is a little easier.
I do not understand why Lackey has a higher recovery than the other variations.
it's a trade off for some reason, 11(2+4) is -4 on lackey and -10 on vicious also lackey has the option to meter burn to get roughly the same damage.

Parnak

Fight me as you will yet you can never hope to win

It's good for the X-ray combo to be here too.. In this thread you can check the combo's Ruthless damage, as well as a version to keep opponent in the corner!

http://testyourmight.com/threads/ferra-torr-x-ray-kombo-power-mix-up.50868/

MK Led

Umbasa
this must be hitbox specific or a just frame link on females cause every time I hit standing 4 the boss toss whiffs
Hmm strange, I was able to get it on all sized characters fairly easily, you have to be super quick on the 4xxbt cancel, and generally I find you can d1 sooner than you think, catching them high enough for boss toss not to drop them at the end. Not sure if that will help but yeah.

CJKRattlehead

Hmm strange, I was able to get it on all sized characters fairly easily, you have to be super quick on the 4xxbt cancel, and generally I find you can d1 sooner than you think, catching them high enough for boss toss not to drop them at the end. Not sure if that will help but yeah.
Could be just cassie as she does have the smallest hitbox and she's the only person I train against I also use d3 instead of d1 so I'll try again with d1 now see what happens, that would make a difference though.

EDIT: yup boss toss still whiffing every time I connect the 4 even with down 1 I don't think this is possible on cassie

Last edited:

MK Led

Umbasa
Could be just cassie as she does have the smallest hitbox and she's the only person I train against I also use d3 instead of d1 so I'll try again with d1 now see what happens, that would make a difference though.

EDIT: yup boss toss still whiffing every time I connect the 4 even with down 1 I don't think this is possible on cassie
I did it on cassie just now... so idk, it really seems like you need to hit the last d1 really early, which is why i think it doesn't work with d3, cos d1 has a higher vertical hitbox.

Last edited:

CJKRattlehead

I did it on cassie just now... so idk, it really seems like you need to hit the last d1 really early, which is why i think it doesn't work with d3, cos d1 has a higher vertical hitbox.
dependent on the height of f2 catching them as well?

MK Led

Umbasa
dependent on the height of f2 catching them as well?
Most likely, its always good to start the second f2 as soon as possible. I always try to connect the second f2 really quickly in any combo that uses two of them, visually it looks more like Torr is grabbing their whole body and tossing them, not just flicking them up in the air.