What's new

Combo List - Ferra/Torr The FerraTory - Laboratory of Combos [XL Update Pending]

j1~run~f3 | 21-25%
Thank you. Two questions: Does that combo really do 21-to-25%?
The combos below are not air to air
JK~d1xxBB | 21-25%
JK~d1xxEx Torryuken (walk or run) f2~f2~d1xxBB | 35%
Those combos start with a jump-in kick, or neutral jump kick? If it's a jump-in kick, please tell me if it's a JI3 or JI4, because all characters have different jump-in punch and kick attacks depending on the button you press.

Burnout

Keep et Classy
Lackey variation Kombos that are mostly already discovered, but for the sake of my own project to do every character and every variation kombos in my video collection.

Combo Annotations:
Combo1: b23~2+4 - f2 - f3 - 2f4
Combo2: b23~2+4 - f2 - f3 - d1 xx Roll
Combo3: f2 - d2 - d1 xx Roll
Combo4: f2 - njP - f3 - 4 xx Back Breaker
Combo5: f2 - f3 - f2 - d1 xx Roll
Combo6: f2 - f3 - f2 - d1 xx BB
ReverseCorner1: f2 - njP - f4 - d2 - d1 xx BB
Combo1Meter1: b121 xx EX Torryuken - f3 - f2 - f3 - d1 xx Roll
Combo1Meter2: b121 xx EX Torryuken - f3 - f2 - f3 xx BB
Combo1Meter3: f2 - f3 - 4 xx EX Torryuken - RC - f2 - 1 xx BB
Combo1Meter4: f2 - njP - f3 - 4 xx EX Torryuken - 4 xx BB
Combo1Meter5: f2 - njP - f3 - 4 xx EX Torryuken - RC - b121 xx BB
Corner1Meter1: f2 - f2 - d1 - 4 xx EX Torryuken - 4 xx BB
ReverseCorner1Meter1: f2 - d2 - 1 xx EX Torryuken - 4 xx BB

edtheegg

Noob
what combos do you do in the corner with viscous/ruthless now after instant jump back 1 got nerfed? i find myself actually getting less in the corner than midscreen lol.
also why does boss toss do less damage now, makes ruthless the better variation imo

edtheegg

Noob
currently doing b232+4, f4, njp, f2, f2, d3 xx boss toss/deep stab (32%)
f2, f2, d1, b121 xx boss toss/deep stab (33/32%)

@_CHINOCUDEIRO_

Hello to all! I have here some vicious resets that haven't been listed yet. Some of these require awkward timing, but I think someone skilled enough could make good use of these. For example, you can get a 51% combo by catching your opponent off guard with a 23% damage reset. The videos are below, feed back is appreciated!
12% reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sD7ffesEAPs

15% reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67AGduz8jU8

17% reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbghhwgF2uw

25% reset https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyHHEvOMCko

23% reset with 28% combo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7zb3Alomt4

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
also why does boss toss do less damage now, makes ruthless the better variation imo
I don't think it does less damage. It does 16% like it always has. It's scaling was reduced if that's what you mean.

I don't see how Ruthless can be better than Lackey or Vicious. I always feel that against strong opposition, Ruthless offers more to lose and little to gain. But I don't play Ruthless so maybe that's an unfair evaluation. I also play against Very Hard AI and so Ruthless makes a grand total of about zero sense, because they just block most everything you do.

Regarding corner combos, we don't have a lot of big combos besides varieties of what you just listed; basically B232+4 followed up with your choice of pancake flipping, boss tossing, ripping and squeezing. You can also JI2, F2, F2 D3 Boss Toss, which does 3% less damage than your combo if it's any easier to pull off consistently.

I mix it up with D4, which can cancel into stuff, and I didn't learn this until recently, but I normally play Lackey. You can cancel D4 into Ferra Toss Close or Boss Toss. Also Tuck n' Charge, I'm pretty sure (but you wouldn't while opponent is in corner obviously).

D1 is also like +19 on hit.

And finally the NJP is a damned near full-screen oki. Abuse it.

Last edited:

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
We got some neeeew stuff folks!

So far I got:

B121xxPNG, RC, f2, njp, f3, b121xxdbf4 (38?%)

4xxPnG, RC, f2, njp, f3, b121xxdb4 (40%)

zoofs

bless

So far I got:

do you mean dbf1?

and 11, b3, f3, stand 2 all link with the same combo

I wasn't expecting to like ferra torr at all but this variation is super fun

Karnage

Ancestors give me Strength!!

So far I got:

Worth noting 3 stacks of PNG is 60%, if you want to spend a bar it goes up to 64% lol

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Well it's messed up for a lot of other characters, I feel like if they fix it then b121xxPnG into f2 will be easier

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Well it's messed up for a lot of other characters, I feel like if they fix it then b121xxPnG into f2 will be easier
No, the problem is the difference between hit advantage and recovery for b121 is small. 1,1 is +34 on hit and 19 on recovery iirc. IDK why but F/T cancels are really easy, i can cancel and input a move so fast i hardly move.

MadeFromMetal

Heart From Iron, Mind From Steel.
It's cuz you don't have to hold down 1 during the animation. Your thumb can fly to the next input immediately.

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
ah, I never really played a cancel pressure character until now. Torr was my rushdown, Takeda for mixups/better neutral midscreen game, and Quan for zoning.

I don't think it does less damage. It does 16% like it always has. It's scaling was reduced if that's what you mean.

I don't see how Ruthless can be better than Lackey or Vicious. I always feel that against strong opposition, Ruthless offers more to lose and little to gain. But I don't play Ruthless so maybe that's an unfair evaluation. I also play against Very Hard AI and so Ruthless makes a grand total of about zero sense, because they just block most everything you do.

Regarding corner combos, we don't have a lot of big combos besides varieties of what you just listed; basically B232+4 followed up with your choice of pancake flipping, boss tossing, ripping and squeezing. You can also JI2, F2, F2 D3 Boss Toss, which does 3% less damage than your combo if it's any easier to pull off consistently.

I mix it up with D4, which can cancel into stuff, and I didn't learn this until recently, but I normally play Lackey. You can cancel D4 into Ferra Toss Close or Boss Toss. Also Tuck n' Charge, I'm pretty sure (but you wouldn't while opponent is in corner obviously).

D1 is also like +19 on hit.

And finally the NJP is a damned near full-screen oki. Abuse it.
thanks for the tips

Trauma_and_Pain

Filthy Casual
Can it start a combo with F2 and at some point do PNG and then continue the combo?
If you mean combo off the initial f2 hit, then yes, but I can't get a lot off of it. Like f2xx 111 or f2xx 2b4. Doesn't seem worth it since with Ferra off your back, you can't do any specials.

If you mean combo off the actual toss, then the best I could get is f2, b121xx PnGxx run, d3. I'm not seeing any way to get more than that. You could do this if you wanted the PnG buff in exchange for a combo ender like the Command Grab.

I definitely find more use out of using f2 in the combo after using PnG, but that's just my preference, and if anybody has found any tricks for using it after an f2 starter, I would be interested to see what you have.

Asodimazze

https://twitter.com/AlfioZacco
If you mean combo off the initial f2 hit, then yes, but I can't get a lot off of it. Like f2xx 111 or f2xx 2b4. Doesn't seem worth it since with Ferra off your back, you can't do any specials.

If you mean combo off the actual toss, then the best I could get is f2, b121xx PnGxx run, d3. I'm not seeing any way to get more than that. You could do this if you wanted the PnG buff in exchange for a combo ender like the Command Grab.

I definitely find more use out of using f2 in the combo after using PnG, but that's just my preference, and if anybody has found any tricks for using it after an f2 starter, I would be interested to see what you have.
Even when Ferra isn't available you can still do X-Ray, and with Ferra-Torr isn't uncommon to have 3 bars ready.
F2xxPNG RC, 11xxX-Ray totally works and probably does a billion damage (can't test it now)

Edit: F2xxPNG RC, 4xxX-ray does 9.20 % on block and 43% on hit

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Even when Ferra isn't available you can still do X-Ray, and with Ferra-Torr isn't uncommon to have 3 bars ready.
F2xxPNG RC, 11xxX-Ray totally works and probably does a billion damage (can't test it now)

Edit: F2xxPNG RC, 4xxX-ray does 9.20 % on block and 43% on hit
Thats not much since f.2 4xxX-ray does 50%.