What's new

The Ed Boon Twitter Watch Thread

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
If Fox isn't in the game's roster I hope he becomes DLC.

Jacquie really just got introduced in a plotline that served to familiarize us with Cassie. I expect her to get fleshed out soon.

*Cut to Jacquie getting killed by Frost to save Cassie's life.
Orrrrrrrrr -->> *Cut to Raiden teleporting into the club and accidentally killing everyone in it... Love Raiden but he's a klumsy bastard... ugh

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
So if it is Ermac, he has what we assume to be a bow & arrow now?
nah... cant... Im pretty sure that BAFF (bow/staff) weapon is Fujin's even though Fujin uses a crossbow... I dunno man... Ed is mind fucking me lately...

Elder God

Power!
For me more ninjas are boring and waste, I hope no more ninjas Noob dead in soul vortex lol go the limbs Noob, Smoke, Rain and famela ninjas too like Jade and Scarlet.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Other ninja? oh no, I expected bow character, if Ermac confirmed its enough, NRS keep more ninjas out! oh fuc!!
They're hardly even Ninjas at this point. All of them are their own unique characters. The only similarity at this point is that they all wear masks, that's it.

NRS is going to put the popular characters in the game. People need to deal with it. Everyone begging for fucking Dairou and shit characters like Hsu Hao or whatever need to realize no one gives a shit about them. Sad but true.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
They're hardly even Ninjas at this point. All of them are their own unique characters. The only similarity at this point is that they all wear masks, that's it.

NRS is going to put the popular characters in the game. People need to deal with it. Everyone begging for fucking Dairou and shit characters like Hsu Hao or whatever need to realize no one gives a shit about them. Sad but true.
and people asking for Reiko...wtf. that guy is so default looking. Looks like a 12 year old made him in Armaggedon