Strategy The Cyrax Combo Thread

Discussion in 'Cyrax' started by xZEPPELIx, Oct 16, 2011.

Loading...
  1. xZEPPELIx

    xZEPPELIx Moderator

    This forum needs a dedicated combo thread. So start posting Cyrax's BnBs and I will update the first post with them!
  2. zzzaxxx

    zzzaxxx New Member

    well i have got some cool new combos i found after the latest October 2011 patch!! they are all between 50 to 80% some tags aswell almost all of them are brand new! Sorry if they are not HQ!!i used TONYTTT's combos with my own changes in 1 or 2 of the combos! Hope you like them! please rate and let me know your opinions! :)
    I'll start with TAGs

    Cyrax/Ermac:





    Here are some more TAGs

    Cyrax/Sektor:




    Here is a X-Ray combo that only works with human Cyrax:


    More X-Ray combos:



    And here are some cool new combos:



  3. TheChad_87

    TheChad_87 Bad Reputation

    PSN:
    TheChad_87
    Last Update: 5/31/12

    What I use, organized by type.

    Basic Combos
    njP, B+2, dash, 2, 1, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxcBomb (29%, 8 Hits)
    Bomb [explosion], njP, B+2 dash, 2, 1, xxNet, dash, 3, 3, xxRagdoll (34%, 11 Hits)
    1, 2, 3, xxBuzzsaw (20%, 4 Hits)
    2, 1, xxNet, njP, B+2, dash, 2, 1, dash, 3, xxNet (27%, 10 Hits)
    2, 1, xxNet, njP, B+2, dash, 2, 1, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxm.Bomb (32%, 11 Hits)
    2, 1, xxNet, Anti-Air (whiffs), xjP, 2, 1, xxSticky Bomb, m.Bomb, *Uppercut, B+2, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxRagdoll (57%, 16 Hits - 1 Bar)

    Mix-Up Combos
    Overhead
    B+2, dash, *njP, dash, 2, 1, dash, 3, 3, xxNet, Teleport, dash, 3, 3, xxRagdoll (28%, 12 Hits)

    Specialty Combos
    [Air-to-Air] jP, dash, 1, xxNet, Teleport, B+2, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxm.Bomb (18%, 8 Hits)
    [Anti-Air] 1, dash, 1, dash, 3, 3, xxNet, dash, B+2, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxm.Bomb (25%, 10 Hits) [Tele Punish]
    [Anti-Air] Net, EN Bomb, m.Bomb, uppercut, B+2, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxRagdoll (47%, 11 Hits)
    [Corner] 1, 2, 1, xxNet, dash back, B+2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, xxBuzzsaw (35%, 12 Hits)
    [Corner] 2, 1, xxNet, Anti-Air (whiffs), xjP, 1, 2, 1, xxSticky Bomb, c.Bomb, 2, 2, njK, 3, 3, xxBuzzsaw (45%, 16 Hits - 1 Bar)
    [Corner] c.Bomb, 3, 3, 4, jK (back), dash, 1, 2, 1 xxNet, B+2, 3, 3, xxBuzzsaw (40%, 14 Hits)
    Low
    [Cornered] EN Reverse Kick, D+1, xxRagdoll (22%, 5 Hits - 1 Bar)

    Reset
    2, 1, xxNet, Anti-Air (whiffs) xjP, 2, 1, xxSticky Bomb, (dash xx) m.Bomb, 1, 2, 3, xxc.Bomb, Net (reset), njP, B+2, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxRagdoll (37%, 12 Hits ; 35%, 9 hits) [Total 72%, 21 Hits]
    [Anti-Air] Net, EN Bomb, m.Bomb, 2, 1, xxc.Bomb, step back, Net (reset), njP, B+2, dash, 1, 2, 1, xxRagdoll (19%, 7 Hits ; 35%, 9 Hits) [Total 54%, 16 Hits - 1 Bar]
    [Unbreakable] Net, Sticky Bomb, xxc.Bomb, xxNet (reset), dash back, Buzzsaw (7%, 5 Hits ; 17%, 2 Hits – 1 Bar) [Total: 22%, 7 Hits]
    [Corner] 2, 1, xxNet, Anti-Air (whiffs), xjP, 1, 2, 1, xxEN Bomb, c.Bomb, 3, xxNet (reset), njP, B+2, 2, 1, 1, 2, 1, xxNet, 3, 3, xxNet (31%, 11 Hits ; 36%, 13 Hits) [Total: 67%, 24 Hits - 1 Bar)

    I'm sure there are better versions and I didn't even come up with all of them on my own. These are just the combos I actually use.
    Rokinlobster and NariTuba like this.
  4. Seapeople

    Seapeople This one's for you

    I just got an idea. Using TONY-T's new reset for Robo Cyrax:
    21~net, JIP 21~ex bomb, b2, far bomb, 121, close bomb, net...
    I want to replace the highlighted part with medium bomb, 21, close bomb, net... or something similar.

    I don't have the game right now, so is this combo possible? If so, I don't think the opponent can break 21 because they will get relaunched by the medium bomb.
  5. deathgun

    deathgun Member

    Ive just started learning Cyrax so every 2 hours I find out a better combo to use than before, so I may be updating this post pretty much.

    Ive tried the combo with the ex.bomb, b2, f.bomb, 121, but i cant manage to hit 121 after throwing the bomb right now, I need more practice ( I can do it in the corner, I must be missing a dash or something, I need to see a video of it). So I changed the combo a bit to make it easier:

    jip, 21net, jip, 21ex.bomb, f.bomb, 123 c.bomb, net (after f.bomb explodes, b4 the c.bomb explodes), njp, b2, 21net, jik d2. Does 75%. If you do the command throw instead the jik d2 it will to do 79%.

    At the corner this is what im doing:

    jip 21net, jip 121 ex.bomb, c.bomb, 2net, njp, b2, 2, 121net, jik d2 (73%). If you change the jik d2 by a command throw it will to do 80%.
  6. deathgun

    deathgun Member

    pretty dead forum, this one :/

    Anyone can to suggest me a good combo do to after I hit 1, 12 net on an airborne opponent? Actually im doing b2, 121 f.bomb but there must be something better to do.
  7. Seapeople

    Seapeople This one's for you

    You can let them fall and go for the command grab mixup, use the anti air reset, or use the meterless reset. The opponent can armor out of the meterless reset or poke you out if your timing is off.

    1 bar reset:
    1, 1, 33~net, teleport, ex bomb, far bomb, 121~close bomb, net, NJP, b2, 21~net, 33~ragdoll = 65% (I think)
    Meterless reset:
    1, 1, 33~net, teleport, bb4, (22), NJP, b2, 21~net, 33~ragdoll = 48% (I think)

    Sorry I don't remember the exact damage, but you get the idea lol. Hope this helped.
  8. TrollTrasher

    TrollTrasher New Member

    What are Human Cyrax's Combos? I think he is better than RoboRax for my own reasons. What is his BNB reset combo and what are his regular combos that add bomb pressure at the end?
  9. J Sleezy

    J Sleezy New Member

    I'm having trouble doing this :\ The close bomb won't come out after I do m.bomb 1,2,3. Any advice on the timing?
  10. NariTuba

    NariTuba disMember

    make sure you dash before the 123 and you cancel the dash with it. You should move almost a full dash forward before hitting with the 1.
    J Sleezy likes this.
  11. TheChad_87

    TheChad_87 Bad Reputation

    PSN:
    TheChad_87
    Updated my first post with new/better combos. ^_^
    NariTuba likes this.
  12. xInfra Deadx

    xInfra Deadx Death comes to all...

    You're missing a B+2 in the first one after the njP and I think the other one is 57%
    TheChad_87 likes this.
  13. STB Sgt Reed

    STB Sgt Reed Online Warrior

    My god... I have no idea how you guys do these resets... the timing is retarded. I can't do them at all. :(
  14. TheChad_87

    TheChad_87 Bad Reputation

    PSN:
    TheChad_87
    Updated my first post. Removed some useless things. Added a better AtA.
    NariTuba likes this.
  15. NariTuba

    NariTuba disMember

    These are cool man! You mind if I add them to the community guide? (with due credit of course)
  16. TheChad_87

    TheChad_87 Bad Reputation

    PSN:
    TheChad_87
    Of course not. Feel free. ^_^
    NariTuba likes this.
  17. Seapeople

    Seapeople This one's for you

    New personal Bread & Butter.
    Jip 21 net, jip f2 ex bomb, *slight walk forward*, b2 (second hit only), far bomb, 121 close bomb, net *reset* = 46% before the reset

    Or if you really need an easier reset...
    Jip 21 net, jip f2 ex bomb, medium bomb, 2 net *reset* = 27% before the reset.
    ^This combo isn't worth doing because the damage is lackluster. Imo you should just learn the first combo in order to incorporate f2.
  18. Deadly Torcher

    Deadly Torcher King Dingaling

    Whats the best combo when you catch an opponent mid air with a net? Preferably with 1 bar.

    Cheers.
  19. Angel Oleander

    Angel Oleander Hellfire & DoomStroke.

    I wanna say NJP, B2, 2 1 EX Bomb, 1 2 1 (Ragdoll + Throw) or (Mid Bomb to continue pressure.) I usually just do 2 EX Bomb to avoid dropping, but that's my inconsistent behind.
  20. PND_Mustard

    PND_Mustard Team Razer | Cyber Gladiators Premium Supporter

    ex bomb, med bomb, uppercut, b2, 21, 121. is what i use right now anyways.
  21. Angel Oleander

    Angel Oleander Hellfire & DoomStroke.

    1. I'm borrowing this. I really need to think outside my own linear box :(.

    2. Fucking 5-star sig.
    Mustard-LK4D4 likes this.
  22. Deadly Torcher

    Deadly Torcher King Dingaling

    cheers, kinda lost when I catch them mid-air, i'll give those a bash.
  23. TheChad_87

    TheChad_87 Bad Reputation

    PSN:
    TheChad_87
    Deadly Torcher

    Depends on how opposed you are to resets ... ^_^

    Try:
    [Anti-Air] Net, EN Bomb, m.Bomb, 21xxc.Bomb, step back, Net [Reset], njP, B2, dash, 121xxRagdoll [29%+35% = 54% Total]
    [Anti-Air] Net, EN Bomb, m.Bomb, Uppercut, B2, dash, 121xxRagdoll [47%] <- Basically, the same combo Mustard mentioned.

    Note that for the reset you need to be at the right distance when you start the combo - About one step inside sweep.

    Also, NariTuba: You may want these for the community guide as well as this situation comes up a lot.
    Deadly Torcher and NariTuba like this.
  24. Deadly Torcher

    Deadly Torcher King Dingaling

    Spot on mate, I have no problem with resets so cheers mate.
  25. MashPotatoTower

    MashPotatoTower Well-Known Member

    Does anyone know any good cyblax only corner combos?

Share This Page