What's new

The CEO Experience Documentary Captured by HelloItsLi

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This past weekend was the fighting game community's time to shine in Orlando. Florida. Hosted by Alex JeBailey, Community Effort Orlando aka C.E.O. rocked the East Coast. YouTube user HelloItsLi put together a video showcasing the entire weekend in 5 short minutes. This video is especially great for someone who has never gone to a tournament before but wants to. From the travel time to arriving and playing, to witnessing all of the excitement and hype... this is the CEO Experience.

Attachments

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
This past weekend was the fighting game community's time to shine in Orlando. Florida. Hosted by Alex JeBailey, Community Effort Orlando aka C.E.O. rocked the East Coast. YouTube user HelloItsLi put together a video showcasing the entire weekend in 5 short minutes. This video is especially great for someone who has never gone to a tournament before but wants to. From the travel time to arriving and playing, to witnessing all of the excitement and hype... this is the CEO Experience.

must watch. but so tired...

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I was transfixed throughout the entire clip.

I remember being at CEO 2013 and man, the joy from all the players there was infectious. Sucks to have missed this year...but I WILL be back in 2015.

Awesome video.