What's new

The Break Weekly #245 is Now LIVE!

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
http://www.hitbox.tv/8wayrun And we've got a full house! Lots of new faces from Winter Brawl are lurking around with the usual suspects, including: KDZ, Rico, Zyphox, Frantastic, DarthArma, and many more! Tune in now for your weekly East Coast Injustice fix!

Jaxel is streaming from Hitbox.tv tonight as a trial... in his own words:
Jaxel said:
Hitbox is a new service, and I'm always willing to try out new services and give them a chance. Yes, I know that there is a lot of bad history from Own3D; but that has to do with partnership; and I don't really make any money off of Twitch (and I'm not a Hitbox partner), so that doesn't concern me much. In recent months though, many issues on Twitch has arisen; mainly the 1 minute delay on the stream, and of course, the chatroom being broken for the past 2 weeks because of TwitchPlaysPokemon. So I'm giving Hitbox a chance, seeing how my audience likes it; your opinions are very welcome, and I would like to hear them.
Please click "follow" on his stream to help him start anew. The quality here is really good!

Last edited:

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I'm curious to keep tabs on Hitbox and see how they do. The quality tonight was great and the stream was crystal clear; however, Twitch's performance was definitely better in earlier days, and as more people joined their network, they've had to continue to make sacrifices to compensate.

The best thing for Hitbox's output would be for it to stay small, but if they end up growing past a point they will likely run into some of the same issues as the Twitch network.

Either way it's always nice to see a new face in the scene and I'll be looking out for their progress from here forward.