What's new

The Big Green Mean Machine: Buupiter Jupiter Wins The Break Weekly #266

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!

This week the Break had 11 people Enter the injustice Tournament. There was also No Stream this week due to the fact that Jaxel did not make it home in time from DA BEECH

Notable Mentions:
Buupiter Jupiter Makes his return after being in a long Meditation state.
Lance makes his return after using his brothers mind control powers to get out of work early
Mind Games Makes an appearance trying to make people guess on the vortex
Stevo Supremo finally returns to yell at Grr for not doing Joker Combos
Revolver hitches a Ride with King Jamez and Grr with a newly repaired Suit
Chongo makes his second appearance at the Break to try and prove he is not a fraud

People Missing:
Super Cali Swagalicious Sexy Hella Dopeness is nowhere to be seen this week
KDZ is not able to make it to the Break in time for the tournament due to being at DA BEECH
Indecisive Makes up random reasons why he did not enter this week

From Left to Right: Darth Salt, Buupiter, Lord Swole

First Place: Buupiter (MMH)(DoomsDay)(Superman)
Second Place: Decay (LOBO) (The Main Man) (Swole)
Third Place: Darth Arma (Batman) (Dick Grayson) (Emo Nightwing)

Cue Theme Music:

Challonge Brackets:
http://8wayrun.challonge.com/thebreak266igau

Ultra Street Fighter 4:
For those of you who want to watch some Ultra SF then you are in luck because a good amount of the matches were streamed for Ultra this week. Below is the link to Jaxel's YouTube Channel were you will be able to view some of the SF Matches from this Week. Due to the lack of stream there are no SF matches to watch.

8 On the Break is Located:
Address: 340 North Ave, Dunellen, NJ 08812
Phone: (732) 752-8880
The Tournament is Hosted by KDZ Every Tuesday at around 8:30pm 9:00pm. The Tournament is also Streamed by Jaxel over at 8 Way Run. And the Brackets are made and called by Hacker. Please Make sure to support the stream by following, Subscribing, Turning off ad block, or subscribing to his YouTube channel. Tournament entry is $10 Dollars. With no venue fee. Thats right. NO VENUE FEE. Stop by and play with some of the best Injustice Players the Area has to Offer. Meet new people and level up. If you are in the area you should also check out the Break which holds many different games. And is home to the Break Steak Special.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I just noticed that it showed Jupiter using Doomsday? WTF? Who did he use Doomsday against and why?

Indecisive

My mom said that the owner was in Jamaica n it may not be a tournament
This Week was understandable. KDZ the Person who runs the Tournament didnt get back until 11pm. And the person who streams the Event got back late as well. So a few people had to stop at their homes to get the equipment to have a tournament. KDZ and Jaxel went to an international tournament to stream it. So it is understandable that there may not have been a tournament because of them not showing up.

Ah. I guess your mom having a lot to do with whether or not you can go to a tournament makes sense now. =P

I was gonna say, if you're like 16-17, it shouldn't matter. >_>
No I could've went. But its a 2 hour drive and she didnt want to chance it n the tournament was canceled.

Now even though you know my age dont treat me any different:cool:

Decay

King of the Bill
I'll post a summary of my matches: king Jamez knocked me out of winners on my first match 3-2 with the closest matches of all time.

Then in losers I fought Grr, the peoples champ but I won in the footsies battle: 3-0
Then revolver: first let me explain a hiccup in the beginning. I could hardly hear what he was saying and I thought he said button check so I said okay, but apparently he said no button check lol so I didn't hit any buttons and he's doing combos on me and he's like wait I thought we said no button checks. Whatever we just restarted the match no big deal. End score: 3-0
Then comes Chongo with some sweet NW action. He played smart and stayed mostly staff stance: score 3-2
Then I got my revenge on King Jamez with another set of super clutch matches, score: 3-2
Dartharma was next, and it was truly a game of footies, patience and good reads. Very enjoyable match and final score: 3-2.
Grand finals I fought Jupiter and although all the matches were tight and patient, he 3-0s me and wins the break.
Congrats to Jupiter, always a pleasure fighting. Thanks to everyone else who made it out

Indecisive

I'll post a summary of my matches: king Jamez knocked me out of winners on my first match 3-2 with the closest matches of all time.

Then in losers I fought Grr, the peoples champ but I won in the footsies battle: 3-0
Then revolver: first let me explain a hiccup in the beginning. I could hardly hear what he was saying and I thought he said button check so I said okay, but apparently he said no button check lol so I didn't hit any buttons and he's doing combos on me and he's like wait I thought we said no button checks. Whatever we just restarted the match no big deal. End score: 3-0
Then comes Chongo with some sweet NW action. He played smart and stayed mostly staff stance: score 3-2
Then I got my revenge on King Jamez with another set of super clutch matches, score: 3-2
Dartharma was next, and it was truly a game of footies, patience and good reads. Very enjoyable match and final score: 3-2.
Grand finals I fought Jupiter and although all the matches were tight and patient, he 3-0s me and wins the break.
Congrats to Jupiter, always a pleasure fighting. Thanks to everyone else who made it out
Grr Used Joker. :joker:.