What's new

The Big Bad in MKX

xWEBSx

Too old for this Shit
The whole story will build up Kotal Kahn vs Mileena.. You are going to be watching the fight, rooting for a side... The battle will be epic.. As the last strike is about to occur and the victor proclaimed, Liu Kang comes down as a God, smites them both, and BAM... You got your hidden, crazy, not seen from anywhere big bad.

Or....

It could be Baraka :joker:

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I don't know for some reason I think Shinnok is a giant red herring. He was obviously teased at at the end of MK9. So he is a main contender, but after seeing him get absorbed into the amulet by Raiden I just think he was the prelude to MKX's actual story. In that same scene that Shinnok gets absorbed, we see two familiar characters, a guy that seems to look like Johnny and a woman dressed in black on the ground in the background that looks like Sonya.
These two were the last of the warriors alive at the end of MK9 so naturally they would team up with Raiden to put Shinnok to a swift end, then maybe a twist happens when the real Big Bad starts doing stuff. It's hard to say who it would be but, I really don't think it's Shinnok. Shinnok kind of has always been a joke villain to me anyway.
See, I think the scene where Shinnok is absorbed and 'defeated' is the red herring. I really think that Johnny and Sonya, with Raiden, capture Shinnok, the amulet gets lost, Mileena misuses it and Shinnok is released.

What we know: Raiden captures Shinnok with the amulet, Mileena has the amulet and starts to use it on Kotal. There's an importance to the latter scene, I think. There's a good reason why Raiden, Special Forces, and Kotal all want the amulet before they pay "a high price," and I think that twist you refer to is Shinnok's freedom from the amulet. Just my thoughts.

Thinking about the recent leaks, what if it's kenshi?

We've got "possessed" kenshi as a style likely confirmed, so maybe he spends the game doing X or Y, and then winds up getting turned possessed by....whatever.

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Hey you never know this mights be Liu kangs last game. And he would need to go out with a BANG

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
What if the new Deadly Alliance is Shang Tsung and Liu Kang and they team up to take out Raiden! :O

D

Deleted member 35141

Id guess Liu Kang and I think the red mist in the story trailer is him being resurrected