What's new

The BatMuchacho Wins Injustice at Gamebreakerz!

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
One of seattles lesser known tournament series, Gamebreakerz has managed to have an IGAU resurgence after being off the roster for a while late 2013/early 2014. It returns with a good showing and the batman himself steals the momentum heading into NWM this weekend. Results as Follows:

1. The BatMuchacho(Batman)
2. SRKUW|STB TrevarthePastor (Superman,MMH)
3. Jesus Wayne (Batman)
4. The 253 Bandit (Aquaman)
5. Hey Zeus (Batman)
5. Busta Clown (Zatanna)
7. Serpent (Ares)
7. Illusions (Green Arrow,Batman)
9. The Big Palooka (Batgirl)
9. Grifkitten (Raven, hawkgirl)

Notes:

-2 upsets happen early as Hey Zeus sends Trevar to Losers, and Busta Clown sends Serpent to losers first round.

- Trevar steals my character and uses him against HeyZeus , letting superman take the trek home to metropolis early.

- The Bat Muchacho Doesnt lose a set winning the tournament never even seeing the losers side despite being eliminated early at slugfest 2 weeks prior.

- The 253 Bandit goes on a tear in losers eliminating Grifkitten, Hey Zeus, and Serpent before succumbing to trever to take 4th place.

The Stage is set! Some interesting updates going into Northwest Majors this weekend. Will Muchacho remain dominant and win yet another tournament? Will the returning Slugfest champion and Canada Cup Champion Clark be able to shake off the tournament rust and take the title? Or will someone else show up and steal the show? The PNW awaits anxiously for its time to shine this weekend and we dont plan to dissapoint.

@The BatMuchacho
@Goldy
@The Big Palooka
@NWSerpent
@STORMS
@HangNail

Last edited:

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I would really like to see Busta Clown's Zatanna. I hope someone can provide a stream setup soon.

Yo Mr.Aquaman! If you want to see more of my Ares matches. I should have some on my (BlackSerpent22) YT channel or you can go over to KhaosGaming's YT account or Twitch to find them. THere's also Gamebreakerz over at Twitch so you can find some Top 4 for Injustice.