What's new

TFC 2014 Injustice Top 8 Set for 11 AM EST on KombatNetwork

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This tournament was a friggin blast. Got to meet so many people behind the names. Achieved my goal of one last top 16 with trash Ares. Watched some of the hypest pools in the games history. Soooo many 3-2's. Im glad the Virginia scene had a good showing with a bunch of guys getting 17th. Sid was so close! Just an awesome time and great event from big e and the fellas.

Killusion

Stream addict
Awesome tournament, sucks that I can't check out top 8 today but luckily archives exist. My predictions:

Winners:
SonicFox beats Perfect Legend
HoneyBee beats Forever King

Winners finals:
SonicFox beats Honeybee

Losers:
Biohazard eliminates Trepound, Trepound gets 7th.
Jupiter eliminates Saltface, Saltface gets 7th.

Perfect Legend eliminates Biohazard, Biohazard gets 5th.
Jupiter eliminates Forever King, Forever King gets 5th.

Jupiter eliminates Perfect Legend, PL gets 4th.
Jupiter eliminates HoneyBee, Honeybee gets 3th.

Grand Finals:
Jupiter resets the bracket, beats SonicFox and wins TFC.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Look at all those rush down fool characters making top 8... makes me sick. This tournament was in desperate need of some Zod ball lovin'
------------

I am pumped to watch the archives, this looked like a great top 16 and some good pool matches!

Let's go RM!!! And Jupiter!

I wish I could have been there :confused:

The Duke

SCF The Duke
I'm seriously sick of not making it out pools in this game because I've got to tone down my reactions and dexterity due do these so called "lagless" monitors.

Anytime I play feels like I'm rolling in molasses and syrup mixed together. But oh, SonicDerp5000 claims that it's zero lag.

I've always been able to activate Venom instantly at the beginning of a round but those monitors I gotta wait 3-5 secs b4 doing so.

I could understand if the HDTV I use at home/hotel room lagged like those ASUS monitors did, but it's the title opposite.

Someone please explain to me what's going on. I must getting to old to keep up with this.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I'm seriously sick of not making it out pools in this game because I've got to tone down my reactions and dexterity due do these so called "lagless" monitors.

Anytime I play feels like I'm rolling in molasses and syrup mixed together. But oh, SonicDerp5000 claims that it's zero lag.

I've always been able to activate Venom instantly at the beginning of a round but those monitors I gotta wait 3-5 secs b4 doing so.

I could understand if the HDTV I use at home/hotel room lagged like those ASUS monitors did, but it's the title opposite.

Someone please explain to me what's going on. I must getting to old to keep up with this.
If u don't own an Evo model asus to play and practice on this will continue

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?

do you play on a monitor at home ?

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Look at all those rush down fool characters making top 8... makes me sick. This tournament was in desperate need of some Zod ball lovin'
------------

I am pumped to watch the archives, this looked like a great top 16 and some good pool matches!

Harley is a rush down character? :eek:
And here I thought she was a zoner with gimmicks. Cupcakes > Your balls

@The Duke
The monitors are lag less if you use a converter that might have some lag if it's a ps3 converter. I think what's happening I you're just getting salty and trying to find something to blame for your lose. "Sonicderp" is actually right.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator

If you have to wait and input things later it's not lag, but rather you being confused by the lack of lag.

Lag is when you have to input things earlier, because you aren't seeing what's actually happening until later and thus have less time after the visual to react properly in the game.

So, I hope this post was a troll :)

flipkev

Tank Top Guy
------------

I tried to represent zod balls, honeybee and oxygen just rushed past them though :/ There is always nec bro hope you are there!

Somea2V

Thread Referee
In case anyone is curious:

Top 8 - Round 1:
Sonicfox beat Perfect Legend (3-2)
Honeybee beat Forever King (3-2)
Biohazard beat Trepound (3-1)
Emperor Jupiter beat Doomface (3-1)

Loser's Quarter's and Semi:
Biohazard beat Perfect Legend (3-1)
Emperor Jupiter beat Forever King (3-1)
Emperor Jupiter beat Biohazard (3-0)

Winner's Final:
Sonicfox beat Honeybee (3-1)

Loser's Final:
Emperor Jupiter beat Honeybee (3-0)

Grand Finals:
Sonicfox beat Emperor Jupiter (3-1)

<sarcasm> Whoo... so impressive. </sarcasm>

Last edited:

The Duke

SCF The Duke
Harley is a rush down character? :eek:
And here I thought she was a zoner with gimmicks. Cupcakes > Your balls

@The Duke
The monitors are lag less if you use a converter that might have some lag if it's a ps3 converter. I think what's happening I you're just getting salty and trying to find something to blame for your lose. "Sonicderp" is actually right.
The Duke doesn't do salty. I take my wins/losses as they are and never rage.
Ask anyone who has ever met me.