What's new

The Metal Thread

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
yeah the combo of entombeds signature distortion pedal/settings (influenced all early swedish bands/bloodbath/etc) was really a revolution, left hand path is up there with the best of that kind of music

has anyone heard gorguts new album? obscura/wisdomtohate were really big for me back in high school and they just came out with a new album. everyone should listen to them
I know rev0lver does, since he wears a gorguts t-shirt like every day, lol
I actually haven't heard that yet lol. Someone was telling me recently that it's really good, I think KT. I don't listen to metal much anymore.

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
Whats your favorite song off the album, if you dont mind me asking?
I dont mind at all, probably mist, the first time I heard that song I almost cried (manly tears, of course), especially because I play the violin, so that ending was amazing for me. Also, I sometimes still shout that I am a new foundlander, not by birth, but in my heart.

A life embossed is also really good, plato`s tripartite and yellow teeth are within that group too.

...And yours?

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I dont mind at all, probably mist, the first time I heard that song I almost cried (manly tears, of course), especially because I play the violin, so that ending was amazing for me. Also, I sometimes still shout that I am a new foundlander, not by birth, but in my heart.

A life embossed is also really good, plato`s tripartite and yellow teeth are within that group too.

...And yours?
Skies is probably my favorite.

I also really like Mist, Platos tripartite and Tilting Against Windmills

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
u wut m8?
lol i just saw this. i stopped listening to metal a lot after high school, i just still wear all the shirts i have from then and people think im a big metalhead because of it.

i do still like some things though. i've been listening to these a lot recently.