How important is tech rolling?

• Very important

Votes: 22 95.7%
  • Not that important

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

ryublaze

Noob
What do u guys think about tech rolling in this game...? IMO u should almost always tech roll when possible. The only times I can think of where u shouldn't tech roll is to change the timing of your wake-up attack and/or use the invincibility frames to avoid interactables, and if you're trying to get in on a zoner. I think tech rolling gets out of a lot of cross-up setups in this game so i'm always mashing buttons during a combo thinking they might drop their combo or go for some kind of reset. So how important do u think tech rolling is and when do u think is best to do it?

ryublaze

Noob
idk how it is in tournaments but when i play online people never tech roll and i get free cross-ups all the time, and Ares gets in for free cuz i'll knock them down with a projectile then teleport in and not get punished

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I tech roll in MK all the time, in Injustice I only recently learned how to do that lol.
I started integrating it in my game, fuck ambiguous cross ups.

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
You have to just mash any attack or trait button as your hitting the ground to tech roll. You can tech roll out of anything but hard knockdowns.

Good against everything but zoning. The downside is that you may corner yourself doing so often.