What's new

Tech - Grandmaster Tech vs D'Vorah

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
We talk about buffing and nerfing characters so much on here. Well how about just fixing shit before you buff or nerf anything? EX Clone not coming out when it should 100% is a clear problem and you can fix the almost universally whiffing mids on crouch block for each character. Shinnok got that fixed, now how about the whole cast?

Are they really gonna wait until after Tremor to fix obvious stuff that shouldn't even legit be in the game? We're not talking OSes here, just shit that needs to work as intended.

Fuck this video makes me so mad as an NRS player.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Nice post. My reaction went from "Oh cool Tom got some new SZ tech for a bad matchup!" to "LOL nothing works. Can't even play properly in a bad matchup . . . :("

I'm sure someone at NRS has to have a similar reaction.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I mean someone could tag colt and see if a fix is even possible for this, not as a "he needs it" so much as a "every character deserves to have a properly working kit"

EX Clone should always come out as a special cancel the same as the normal clone does and should also stay when SZ blocks an attack. Its a bar of meter, I dont see the issue with this..

crosshair271

Sub-Xerox
I don't know if it's just me but the EX Klone seems to have way more cool down than the regular one. I was testing up close EX Klone and to test faster I smashed/tossed the Klone. I tried to do a follow up Klone with the usual cool down time which is when the smoke clears. Both the regular and EX wouldn't come out for a longer period of time. This just adds insult to injury. The EX Klone is random and unreliable then when we do get it the cool down is massive.

Why do breathing hitboxes even exist? It creates to many variables and causes inconsistencies like this, which is bad for any game on a competitive level.

Edit: This game desperately needs a hitbox viewer like in KI.

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Street Fighter uses traditional 2D Hitbox's ... so should MKX.