What's new

Tech - Grandmaster Tech vs D'Vorah

This applies to open space post knockdown situations....

This is very similar to MK9 where SZ would put his opponent in a strike throw mix up. This works because B12~EX Clone then back dash is not only safe, but D'Vorah gets frozen as she tries to punish the clone cancel with her usual F22 punish. This not only frees up your ability to now use B12~normal clone because the D'Vorah player is now hesitant to F22 the clone cancel, it also frees up a throw. The strike/throw situation works well because you are using an attack that is hit/block confirmable and is not just safe but also a bait to punish her if she tries to attack back which frees up the throw attempt.

This concept should work much better then the run up 50/50 and is actually a safer tactic.

Last edited:

ZeZe

The smart stuff!
This (more start up frames on MB Klone + stay on blk for meter) is the only adjustment GM needs to his special cancel. And his game play would become so much more interesting! I hope NRS listens!

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Holy fuck this is the best video you've ever made (except for the Gas Station)

You leveled up hard, using a move people called useless, you have broken down this match up and found a new way to play it. Anyone having trouble with a character should watch this video and take note of the ingenuity.

And then it all doesn't matter because NRS won't fix our Ice Clone never coming out. Awesome.

That was a real rollercoaster Tom. This is the most convincing video so far. #fixexclone #breathingisnotimportant

RM_NINfan101

Nine Inch Nails fan from Metro Detroit, Michigan
Holy shit...

Like, I knew it had something to do with EX Clone not coming out when it's supposed to, but wow. There's no words to describe what I watched or the tone of Brady's voice.

It's like a sad, tragic poem written in a fit of rage of all things based NRS gives us.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Oh no I've angered the Tom Brady dick swinging SZ community.

It was funny until the ending. You go fucking slit your wrists you overgrown baby.
Yep, you interpreted it right, that was a personal shot at you brother...

The humour is lost on some...
he's not here to entertain you habibi,,
Yeah, we are the angry ones here....

Take a deep breath bro, it's just some Sub Zero tech / humour :oops: :x:x

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Not that you really care about my opinion Tom, but for future reference talking like this instead of shouting really gets the point across 10x better. Great video!

WidowPuppy

Attack pekingese
If you're willing to spend your resources to attempt this bait, then it randomly fails and you eat 30/40+... That is some bull5h!t!

Would be almost as bad as playing online, you never know if what you input is actually going to surface on screen. Damn shame...