What's new

Tech - Kung Lao TECH INVINCIBLE & Parry Interaction (Execution, Setups & Application)

Sup guys! I leave two tricks:

1. Invincible Kung Lao (Tempest)
2. Parry interaction (applicable to all characters).

Stay tuned to comment. See videos below:

Techs explained in the #RushETC TV program:

Example: Parry Interaction (Setups & Application)(By ETC Mcfly)

Example: Kung Lao - Invincible Tech (Setups & Application)

viable? glitch?

@FOREVER EL1TE,@YOMI FOREVER KING , @YOMI DJT , @YOMI SLAYER , @Perfect Legend, @Eddy Wang, @coolwhip, @A F0xy Grampa, @BLOOD CAPTAIN X, @just_2swift, @I GOT HANDS, @OnlineSkunk, @wakas26, @Tim Static, @EGP Wonder_Chef, @colt

Attachments

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
First video is 10 minutes of a language I think the majority of us don't speak, so you might have to summarise that one for us.

The interaction invul is basically what my entire Lao play is built around, I pick Lin Kuie Temple everytime, there is 3 projectile interactables and 3 leap interactables spread across the stage, 4 if you include the far left jump one, I'm constantly just using the leaps to whiff wake ups and dive kick punishing them, its cheesy as hell but it works and man is it fun. For Hat Trick specifically, even if they do nothing you can generally out them between you and a Hat which gives you pressure. I'm not ashamed to say that I use this tech as a massive crutch lol

But I love these wake up reversals, that's dope as hell. I'm going to work on emulating that.

Last edited:

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I have something similar with Subzero in the corner. It mostly only works against fast wakeups though, because the crossover would finish by the time slower wakeups come out and they'll hit in the correct direction. So although it works against Cassie's flip, it won't work against her shadow kick wakeup, which kindda negates the entire legitimacy of the setup.

The interactable thing is cool though. It's due to the invincibility on startup frames, which can be dumb sometimes.

Roko1985

Put down the controller and run!
The idea on how it works is cool, but all seems too gimmicky (not textbook enough) for me to use. Also doesn't seem like it's worth the meter.

Things like baiting and punishing Cassies flip can be done much easier and with no meter.
I tested the reverse wake up , and it is very good. Not just against wake ups, but it reverses even normals if timed right. Dash under and wait for the opponent to press a button.