What's new

Team RipSet would like to make an important announcement...

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
UPDATE! (12/28/2015)
Thanks to Gus "SinisterSyxx" from Dreamcasters, we will be giving away a 3 month PlayStation Plus card. SinisterSyxx was nice enough to donate it for us for our first stream! Much awesome! Very glad to have his help and support for our stream. The winner of the Fight Night will receive the card! Register below by dropping your PS4 gamer tag. Registration ENDS January 1st, at 8AM. Don't miss this!

UPDATE! (12/26/2015)
Registration for Fight Night is OPEN!
Our first ever Fight Night returns January 2nd, at 8pm CENTRAL TIME.
Players who register are to be online at 7:30pm (Central Time)
If you are not, your spot could be replaced. Fight Night will go until 10pm Central Time.
Winner is determined by who holds the longest win streak in King of The Hill. Again, this will be on PlayStation 4. To register, drop your screen name with a reply to this thread. Registration closes January 1st at 8 AM.
Good luck to all who enter, we look forward to you being a part of our second season!

UPDATE! (12/21/2015)
Here's the skinny. The low down. All of that good stuff.

Fight Nights will happen once a week. They will last approximately 2 hours. I will no longer be competing in them, I'll just simply be commentary/play by play announcer. Also, the leaderboard will be cleaned off, and will start fresh. No worries, we will give you guys mad props and respect and show the leaderboard from 2015 one final time on the first stream. Fight Nights will only be on PlayStation 4, no longer will it appear on PC or XBOX ONE. Pre-registration for Fight Night's will be preferred, and there will be a separate thread made for them once things kick off. Official day/time of the week is still unknown, but will be made available as soon as possible. Also, there will be a new rule thrown into our "Last King Standing" mode at the end of the stream. The new rule is that the last king cannot even lose a single round. Losing one round will eliminate them entirely and their current streak will end. This rule was thrown in due to feedback that a King could be racking up wins against less skilled opponents or players and jack their score relatively easily. This should make it a bit harder, and add more pressure while still not taking away from the games. Also DreamCaster's and SlicksterMagazine.com are fully supporting us, which is AMAZING. Very lucky to have wonderful friends like them on board for these ventures. Also, you'll still be able to make direct donations and show love and support to everyone's favorite arcade, Galloping Ghost Arcade right off our stream. We hope you do!

Official dates and times with our Fight Night schedule will be updated as soon as possible. Keep it locked down here! We'll see you in January!

Last edited:

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Another update posted (see main topic for update details). Thanks to all who helped beta test the stream today. You guys are awesome!

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
I have you in yucking. Also Lionheart is in. Don't forget to drop your PSN name so I can add you to the Fight Night roster. Register while you can for January 2nd! Registration ends January 1st.

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
To all who post their name make sure you are online PS4 on MkX I will make a room. It's going to be first come first serve for registered participants only! So if you don't make it online another registered member could take your spot. Even if this looks full register anyways. You never know who will leave the room, lag out, etc. just a heads up! Thanks for registering guys, I've gotten everyone down so far.

Odyessus

New PSN: XShdwX_Odysseus
To all who post their name make sure you are online PS4 on MkX I will make a room. It's going to be first come first serve for registered participants only! So if you don't make it online another registered member could take your spot. Even if this looks full register anyways. You never know who will leave the room, lag out, etc. just a heads up! Thanks for registering guys, I've gotten everyone down so far.
Is the date set this week yet? What will be the rooms name.

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
The date is January 2nd 8pm central time. Be online and I'll invite all registered to a party chat. Room name will be something along the lines of Fight Night.

Johnny_C4ge

A-Lister
Registration is closed for this weeks Fight Night. Those who registered be sure to be online at 7:30pm central time on PS4! We will see you then!