What's new

Team NY vs Team IL at Final Round Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Winner of NY Vs Team 16 and winner of FLA Vs ATL should battle for Eastern Supremacy.
Couldnt call it best above all others unless there could be fair representation from the west/north.
Team Cali, Team AZ, Team Toronto, Team Montreal, etc...maybe someday.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Let's make it 5 vs. 5.

My 3rd partner will be Dizzy.
Having played dizzy myself, and being at seasons beatings where he went toe to toe with cdjr, i say that is the most logical and best pick.

dizzys cage is beastly, never seen a cage that good, he might be the best cage in the world :confused:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I know this is random and off-topic, but if I beat anyone at Final Round, you are obligated to quit the game forever. Reason being, I haven't played since May, and only played for at most 3 weeks. So I dare anyone to challenge me. I will troll you so fucking hard when you lose.

That is all.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Better leave the figuring out till final round for team florida. Bunch of flakes in the whole state tbh.

Ashenar

Just a slightly above average player.....
Me mad nah Rey! I just show up to almost every single florida event that has mk in it. Yet people in there own city can't drive 10 minutes to make a stronger showing for it. Mad nah disappointed maybe?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Arizona might have 5 guys at Final Round.

So far its looking like this would be our line up, just not guaranteed yet.

Morty Seinfeld
DetroitBalln
BW1zz
King Hippo
Myself (Sao)

Tim Static

Adminerator
If this is gonna happen, it needs to strictly be Team VSM vs Team Midwest.

Its regional shit talking, so it needs to be regional. Save the multi-team battle for Evo or even PowerUp or ECT4

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
If this is gonna happen, it needs to strictly be Team VSM vs Team Midwest.

Its regional shit talking, so it needs to be regional. Save the multi-team battle for Evo or even PowerUp or ECT4
If everyone is going to be there why not just make the shit happen. Not everyone can travel to the North East for their monthly majors to prove a point.

Tim Static

Adminerator
If everyone is going to be there why not just make the shit happen. Not everyone can travel to the North East for their monthly majors to prove a point.
Then none of them who cant should be talking the shit they do.

This started with the NE calling out the Midwest, no?

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
Then none of them who cant should be talking the shit they do.

This started with the NE calling out the Midwest, no?
Really? Shit like this makes me question why anyone would even want to travel out to majors.

If VSM is going to be marketed as the juggernaut they are why do their handlers try so hard to cover tracks and make sure they avoid confrontation.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Really? Shit like this makes me question why anyone would even want to travel out to majors.

If VSM is going to be marketed as the juggernaut they are why do their handlers try so hard to cover tracks and make sure they avoid confrontation.
Im not protecting VSM at all. Now i do think they've earned the right to be considered probably the best region of MK9 in the country, but i also dont agree with Jr saying some of the stuff that was said about the competition at SCR when no one was keeping them from coming to the West Coast and proving who is best. With that being said, Steve came and dominated the field. Whether you agree with the level of comp or not, its doest matter. Not anything more you can ask of Steve or anyone else.

When does evo come out with its game list?
sometime early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.