What's new

Tapatalk Users

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Ok I'm having serious issues with tapatalk. If a thread only has one page, the whole thread is just white with no text. I can't see anything. If a thread has multiple pages, it shows up blank, but if I swipe to another page, everything loads and I can go back and see page 1. Tapatalk 3 worked fine. But now it is no longer available. This only happens with tapatalk 4. Any thoughts/suggestions? Anyone else experiencing this?

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
The only problem I get, is when I try to get to a thread or something from my notifications, it wont load the page. Im on iphone using pro.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
STORMS I get a message that says TYM needs to update it's tapatalk API. I'm thinking this is the problem since TYM worked perfect on tapatalk 3. Any chance on getting the site admin to update this?

It's not just a minor problem. Many/most threads are literally unreadable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
STORMS I get a message that says TYM needs to update it's tapatalk API. I'm thinking this is the problem since TYM worked perfect on tapatalk 3. Any chance on getting the site admin to update this?

It's not just a minor problem. Many/most threads are literally unreadable.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4
Yep.. should be tackled soon. We have some upgrades in progress

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Yeah, I also received that TYM needed to update some stuff just yesterday. I upgraded the app on my Galaxy S4 and it's just looked funky ever since.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I fucking hate the recent tapatalk update. There's tons of problems with it. I haven't updated my iPad version. The old version is 10000000000000 x's better.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

SkyratiK

The game session is no longer available.
It does that to me. If I remember correctly you can still scroll to the side, and it will reload page 1. Even sometimes on threads with multiple pages it messes up. It says 6 pages for example, but both pages 5 and 6 are identical.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
For me: whenever I try to pull up a thread, it will just sit there. It either will never show any text or it will just take forever for it to come up. And this is with full signal bars OR when I'm using my house's wi-fi.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Like I mean a new update I got yesterday night. I had all these problems and hated it. All those issues are gone now.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk