What's new

T.E: A New Tournament/Event Platform created by G4S Claude VonStroke!

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Hey guys, i'm really excited to finally introduce this product i've been working for almost a year now. After filing two patents i'm now able to talk about it! While the product idea is mine it's been a collaborative effort in many ways.

@RM Cossner has been working as a lead web developer part time on the project and has been there since inception to work with me on ideas and the development of the project.

@CD jr has been working with me as a software tester on this product. His insight as a player has been a great asset. I've also been working with TO's since the beginning to get a feel for what they really want out of the application.

This idea was born after last EVO when @Pig Of The Hut and I ran the MK9 side tournament. I was very frustrated with trying to run the brackets on my phone and it was a huge pain in the ass trying to get people to not miss their match because either it was too loud, people were not around, or not paying attention. I think at one point Pig lost his voice or almost did lol. So right after EVO I began working on TE. There are many features but here are some key ones..

Works on any platform natively including...
iOS, Android, The Web, Mac, Windows, Linux, Android Wear, Apple Watch, and Pebble
It's a cloud based system that syncs in real-time across all the platforms but... It also works OFFLINE! So if you lost internet connection you can continue to run the tournament and sync back up online when your internet is available again.
We have system wide push notifications for various reasons, one big one is being notified of when you match is about to begin and you can even respond back to the TO right from your device!
Players can have their own profiles and all their stats are tracked and displayed, they can even promote their twitch streams and twitter accounts via their profile.
Players can register for tournaments right in the application. (even an optional payment system)
Anyone can create A tournament, Season, Event, or Team.
We have this seeding system that is optional but it does a few cool things like it won't match team members up together in the brackets early on or it won't match people up against each that live close to one another. (These are optional features and can be turned off of course)
You can shuffle seeds, lock seeds, swap, insert and do just about anything when it comes to seeding tournaments.
We have a multi-pool system so if you have 100(any number) people entered into your tournament you can choose what size pools you want and the system will create the pools for you based on your seeding (and other optional factors)
For fans just following along you can follow your favorite players or tournaments and get notified of when they are playing, when a tournament has started, and many other types of notifications.

These are just a few of the features and i'd be glad to answer any questions or take input for anyone here. Ultimately this is for all of us and I want to make it so everyone is happy using it. You can use this for ANY type of game by the way including team based sports, board games, you name it!

We put together a quick commercial for TCW which shows off some of the features. We will be working on a new one for EVO as this one was just something on short notice. Check it out!

We are doing a give away as well, if you sign up now for free you are eligible to win a xbox one or PS4 or your choice before EVO. www.tournamentedition.com

Official IG, Twitter and FB accounts are up. Follow them for daily updates!

IG: tournamenteditionapp
FB: tournamenteditionapp
Tw: te_app

Got an update for you guys (and girls).

Preview of the TE website. On the main page we will be promoting Events and Tournaments as the FIRST thing people see when they go towww.tournamentedition.com

We have two models for this. First we will show pouplar events/tournaments in your area to you that are relevant to your interests. Example, if you live in South Africa and like soccer we will attempt to promote those kinds of tournaments to you free of cost to anyone. We call this "promoted events"

For or Main page as you see here will be displaying any events or tournaments at a per view cost. So you can buy 10000 views on our site for example for a given price (depending on current popularity of the site). At first will be promoting events for FREE. If you are interested contact me because upon launch we aren't charging.

https://twitter.com/te_app/status/619138035293290496

Last edited:

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Oh this looks awesome

I'll take a look further at it soon

Is this the sherry jenix commercial thing from TCW ?
Yes that's it and Be glad to answer any questions and take any input for the first release or future versions. I already have some stuff planned for future versions but first thing is to get this out hopefully on time lol

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I was wonder what team T.E. Was for that Team tournament. Now I know and it sounds like a great match. Using this we can also help get marque match ups on stream of the stations are marked so the players know where to go. Cause I know some of the people at the TCW tournament were upset that Slayer vs Jupiter wasn't streamed. (Which was such an awesome set/comeback...east coast beast coast).

I hope this goes well for yall.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
What i'd like to do is use this thread to update you guys on stuff and share some more info as time goes by. If you check out my instagram i've been posting a lot of stuff in the past year many of it related to TE which I couldn't talk about publicly before (and food pics of course). I've been to San Fran and Bay area 4 times this year as well as Vegas and a few other places. it's @vsm_claudevs on IG

Last edited:

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
Cool! It'd be great for the fps community to move forward with this. Idk what platform they are using but having game stats along with results would be great.

That was off topic but I'm assuming cause you have master chief on ur avatar.

Last edited: