What's new

Syco Collectibles & Test Your Might - New Details!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
www.SycoCollectibles.com has done quite a job justifying the demand for Mortal Kombat statues like never before. With incredible sculpts and a never-ending pursuit to get fan feedback in creating more version of characters plus new characters... Syco is currently King in the Mortal Kombat world of "kollecting". With all of this said, they are exploring the possibility of creating action figures (similar to NECA quality) and being an old collector myself... this would be amazing. Not everyone can afford a $200+ bust even if they just want one and that is where the beauty of the action figures would come in... they would ideally be much cheaper.

However, Syco Collectibles wants to see the true demand for "action figures" and what they would like is "300" likes on this Facebook post: http://www.facebook.com/sycocollectibles/posts/384245658258701

Also, thanks to Tony and Syco Collectibles for informing us that we will very shortly receive a new and higher discount percentage of 20% off! Stay tuned.

Attachments

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Would be nice if tournaments started giving some of these away as prizes for top placers.

Son ov Timett

Bork, No Jin
Any idea if that discount will drop by month's end? Sincerely considering purchasing one collectible. Obviously, going to hold off for discounted price though.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Any idea if that discount will drop by month's end? Sincerely considering purchasing one collectible. Obviously, going to hold off for discounted price though.
I have been told that I will receive the discount links by the weekend.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
if you guys are serious about it, be sure to "Like" away on their Facebook page. Their Facebook page is essentially where they do their communicating and "asking for feedback".

Matix218

Get over here!
I would be so down for these action figures. I have a small collection of MK figures already (although they are the jazwares ones that are not nearly as detailed and cool as I am sure the Syco ones would be). I would kill for a really good MK9 Noob, Ermac, Quan Chi and Subby Figure!

I hope they do I saw the kitana statue and it was WOW if they make action figures I for sure will buy a kitana to have it in my collection since the statue is like 130$ + shipping from USA to Venezuela wont be any cheap