What's new

Sunday Funday Ep. 1 Featuring Grr! (Injustice Exhibitions)

EMPR GRR! Summer Jam 2014. Photo By: DarthArma

Hello TYM,

I wanted to share the experience of sitting down and playing Injustice with a good friend of mine. I know that the audio from the mic is synced a little late, but other than that, please feel free to leave any suggestions or comments. I look forward to doing more of these in the future, and definitely inviting Grr back again. Below I will provide time stamps for our specific matches. For future installments of Sunday Funday, we're gonna edit instead of uploading raw footage, and we're going to actually do camera switches. This is raw footage, so if you're short on time, skip to the set you wish to see. I hope you enjoy it!

Future guests to invite will include, but are not limited to, Indecisive, KDZ, Decay, Revolver, King James, Steveo Supremo, Claude Von stroke, Cossner, Again, Icy, MindGames, Rico Suave (we know hes not coming), Tom Brady, REO speedwagon, KT smith, Jonnitti, Jupiter, Chongo, Lance, and anyone else will to travel to New Jersey that enjoys playing injustice. My plan is to get these out every Sunday at some point, but that's a pretty high expectation. Maybe we should shoot for every other Sunday.

11:00 - we do a double random single match to determine who gets to wear the white castle hat.

14:30 - DarthArma (Batman) vs Grr (The Joker), First to 5

28:30 - DarthArma (Nightwing) vs Grr (Bane), First to 3

46:45 - DarthArma (Nightwing) vs Grr (Solomon Grundy), First to 3

59:00 - DarthArma (Bane) Vs Grr (The Joker), First to 3

1:11:00 - DarthArma (Lex Luthor) Vs Grr (Deathstroke), First to 3

1:23:50 - DarthArma (Lex Luthor) vs Grr (Doomsday), First to 3

1:34:00 - DarthArma (Nightwing) vs Grr (The Joker), First to 3

1:42:30 - DarthArma (Batman) Vs Grr (Bane), First to 5

1:48:30 - A WILD GIRL APPEARS ON MY BROTHER'S FACEBOOK PAGE!

@CrimsonShadow @AK RM Blake

Last edited:

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Lex luthor????????? Oh I cannot wait to be out of work today

I am totally down to come do this sometime though if you'd like

Lex luthor????????? Oh I cannot wait to be out of work today

I am totally down to come do this sometime though if you'd like
I'd love to have you. Give me a sunday thats good for you and I can pick you up from the bus stop. My lex is so bad, its gotten a little better since this video, but I don't understand alot of the neutral game.