What's new

General/Other - Sub-Zero Sub-Zero's Variation Descriptions for Mortal Kombat X

E

Eldriken

Images that describe the abilities for each of Sub-Zero's variations in Mortal Kombat X have been dropped on the Internet, and only recently EventHubs.com has compiled an article which showcase all three. For those of you looking forward to playing this character in the new MK, you'll want to have some insight on what to expect, so pop open those spoiler boxes and check 'em out for yourselves! An ice storm is brewing...

Thanks to @Eldriken for sharing the post.

- post edited by AK RM Blake

Source: http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/jul/31/sub-zero-creates-icy-hammers-shields-and-clones-his-variations-learn-what-each-one-does-mortal-kombat-x/

Variation 1: Cryomancer

Variation 2: Unbreakable

Variation 3: Grandmaster

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Eldriken

Thanks for the edit. I should have known to place spoiler tags due to the size of the pictures.

E

Eldriken

On paper, it looks like Sub-Zero might be getting some much needed treatment.

SilverKeyMan

Dropping Combos like a MotherFucker!
So we have three different style variations with MINOR cosmetic differences. Are we also going to have alternate costumes?

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
During 3 years of playing MK9 I have never took Sub into the lab for a sec, this time I really might....

gamesun

Noob
Sub was my main in mk9 and he's also my fav character, so I'm super F'ing hyped for this :). Seriously though, MKX is making it hard to who I might main since every character so far looks like a blast to play.