You will feel deaths cold embrace
-Love his new design
-ICE CLONE THROW!!!
-New voice actor is much better
-Cold Shoulder returns/slide?
-back slide dash
-has a better fighting stance
-like the new animation of the ice ball

Also if I heard him right subzero says "I tire of maintaining OUR innocence" when scorpion called him a murderer. I wonder if he is referring to him and the Lin Kuei or maybe the older and younger sub somehow fused together which I doubt. I can't tell if this is Bi han or the Younger Sub (which I prefer). He doesn't look like a new Subzero since Scorp calls him a Murderer. Either way HE LOOKS AWESOME.

HE CAN THROW HIS DAMN ICE CLONE!!! NO ONE WILL BEAT ME.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
-Love his new design
-ICE CLONE THROW!!!
-New voice actor is much better
-Cold Shoulder returns/slide?
-back slide dash
-has a better fighting stance
-like the new animation of the ice ball

Also if I heard him right subzero says "I tire of maintaining OUR innocence" when scorpion called him a murderer. I wonder if he is referring to him and the Lin Kuei or maybe the older and younger sub somehow fused together which I doubt. I can't tell if this is Bi han or the Younger Sub (which I prefer). He doesn't look like a new Subzero since Scorp calls him a Murderer. Either way HE LOOKS AWESOME.

HE CAN THROW HIS DAMN ICE CLONE!!! NO ONE WILL BEAT ME.
The recovery on that ice clone makes me believe it's not a "surprise mothafucka" kinda thing from up close but more of a solid keepaway tool from sweep distance.

I liked Noob's VA better.

Jxckers

Steam: Jxckers
It depends on how much hit advantage this ice clone throw is going to have. I'd like to be able to set up another one in the corner :)

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I pretty much loved everything I saw from Sub in the trailer...

minus that dumb girly frost daggers he used in some sort of grab/throw.

Interested to find out what the move he did right after that was...

And I wanna see his Xray.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I pretty much loved everything I saw from Sub in the trailer...

minus that dumb girly frost daggers he used in some sort of grab/throw.

Interested to find out what the move he did right after that was...

And I wanna see his Xray.
Girly Frost did that? It reminded me of Nightwolf in MK9 when I saw it. He has a string like that right?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Girly Frost did that? It reminded me of Nightwolf in MK9 when I saw it. He has a string like that right?
NW's throw, maybe?

Anyway, daggers just remind me of frost. I'd rather have his Ice Sword or a huge icicle to stab through them. Anyway, that was my only gripe about sub so... lol

D7MHellcat

Frozen Earth
Any Subby mains thinking of using every variation of Sub Zero evenly?
I don't know yet. I'm a passive player by nature so I'll have to see what tools he has in those other variations. I'm absolutely certain I'll use them for different matchups but not sure about using them all evenly.

Did anyone notice different Subs in the trailer like there were scorpions?

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I don't know yet. I'm a passive player by nature so I'll have to see what tools he has in those other variations. I'm absolutely certain I'll use them for different matchups but not sure about using them all evenly.

Did anyone notice different Subs in the trailer like their were scorpions?
His mask glowed bright after 1:47 in the video... so there was at least two variations. :)

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Status
Not open for further replies.