What's new

General/Other - Grandmaster Sub-Zero Nullified Ice Clone Glitch

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan

After certain strings, Mileena can nullify some of the clones properties if she does a Ex-Teleport reversal. The clone does retain its projectile-like properties when Sub-Zero does his ground slam move. Obviously not meant to be any sort of tech. Just a possible glitch or bug I came across. Will tag some people more knowledgeable than I am to see if they know anything about this.

@Tom Brady
@Qwark28

Last edited:

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
You know, every time I see glitches/tech/whatever pop up like this in regards to ol' Subby nedding a nerf I can't help but shake my head at all the players who aren't willing to just experiment and evolve. If I sound like an elitist then so be it but hopefully this will, if nothing else, convince NR to focus on bug-fixes and the latter rather than constant patches. Just spouting my two-cents.

matmusada

Lin Kuei Initiate
Raidensdoes this to the clone as well. I've been flying man'd out of activating clone fullscreen and that was after the clone was completely out. It's obviously a glitch that needs to be addressed.
Same thing happened to me in some casual matches last week. Between that and lag-input I wasn't sure how to react. I definitely hope this issue gets patched.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
This can happen with

Fera/Torr
Kung Lao
Reptile
Mileena

It looks like there's some game condition that causes this.

PwnStar

Noob
The biggest offender is fucking Raiden and his Superman move. It just doesn't give a flying fuck about clones 90% of the time if subzero is anywhere near the clone. I'm always shocked when a clone successfully freezes him doing that move. Raiden can literally on reaction Superman you full screen through a clone, it's so dumb.