What's new

Video/Tutorial Sub-Zero Fatality Interrupt Glitch

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
nice!

on the topic of sub fatality glitches, does anyone know how to do the deep freeze, throw, deep freeze, throw, inf?

I did it a few days ago against cpu but have not been able to replicate it since.

D

david_GEM

Goofart said:
nice!

on the topic of sub fatality glitches, does anyone know how to do the deep freeze, throw, deep freeze, throw, inf?

I did it a few days ago against cpu but have not been able to replicate it since.
ask real talk, he knows for sure

wazz

Noob
X820 nice sig lol ^^^^

very nice tryed this last nite on mame (rev3.1= ps3) and it works. and also frezze works after the smash

thnx 4 sharing

wazz said:
very nice tryed this last nite on mame (rev3.1= ps3) and it works. and also frezze works after the smash
I too have tried (mame MK2 rev 3.1) and it good works. Also freeze and ground ice works. Any others finishing moves of any characters don't give such glitch...

lol I need to try that when I get the chance...
also.. to throw your opponent after a deep freeze w/ no problem is to have your final blow (an elbow or knee hit) knock the person a good enough distance to deep freeze IMMEDIATELY.. you'll know you got cuz the finish him/her music will not play.. after that you can do what you want

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Just tried this on Mame. Worked the FIRST time. Tried it on my machine, took 10 tries. Finally got it though. Just wanted to say that it works on the actual hardware as well as Mame. I can post the video if any one wants to see it on the actual machine.