What's new

Super Cyborgs

khrome

Master of The Universe
It doesn't look like Cyrax and Sektor would make the cut in MKX. This tweet

"Are we going to see Cyrax in MKX? We need him! pic.twitter.com/8pMKIl5ikE EB: His bus is running late. Sorry."
Source: https://twitter.com/NeverThisAngelo/status/503214512980652033/photo/1

Also their voice actors from MK9 haven't been contacted about MKX.
Source: Cyrax https://twitter.com/Renato_Laranja/status/536002663083569152
Source: Sektor https://twitter.com/big_kish/status/536320974476431360

==========================================================================

I'd be disappointed if we never got a cyborg in MKX. After watching Transformers (movie and TV show), Real Steel, Pacific Rim, Robocop (2014), Avengers 2 (trailer), Terminator (movie and TV show), Superior Iron Man, I'm fired up to see what the cyborgs look like more than what the ninjas look like or normal human dressed characters.. The cyborgs should look futuristic with the best gadgets around.

Sektor lost to Fulgore in Deat Battle, so NRS must step up and make cyborg even better.

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
What is with you and Aphrodite lol? There are so many cooler female mecha. Take a look at the ones in Godannar. Anyway I agree, I do want to see what redesigned cyborgs look like in MKX

ShadowBeatz

Dropper of Bass and Bombs
It doesn't look like Cyrax and Sektor would make the cut in MKX. This tweet

"Are we going to see Cyrax in MKX? We need him! pic.twitter.com/8pMKIl5ikE EB: His bus is running late. Sorry."
Source: https://twitter.com/NeverThisAngelo/status/503214512980652033/photo/1
I don't know if this is wishful thinking, denial or logic that I have molded around Mr. Boon's troll tweets over the years, but "his bus is running late" screams DLC to me. I really hope that's the case. As bad and shallow and as it is, there has yet to be an MK game without Cyrax in it that has held my interest.

khrome

Master of The Universe
I don't know if this is wishful thinking, denial or logic that I have molded around Mr. Boon's troll tweets over the years, but "his bus is running late" screams DLC to me. I really hope that's the case. As bad and shallow and as it is, there has yet to be an MK game without Cyrax in it that has held my interest.
Man I really think at least one cyborg will be DLC. Why? Because movies like Transformers, Real Steel, Pacific Rim, Robocop, Terminator, Avengers 2 etc. are big budget films. So NRS will work extra hard on cyborgs to make it look super awesome.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.

If there was a female cyborg as cool looking as Airachnid you can guarantee I would play her... in addition to Mileena, of course. They have female ninjas, female Earthrealm warriors, and females based on magic. A female cyborg is long overdue.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King

If there was a female cyborg as cool looking as Airachnid you can guarantee I would play her... in addition to Mileena, of course. They have female ninjas, female Earthrealm warriors, and females based on magic. A female cyborg is long overdue.
if she gets a black arachnia alt sure Im all for it

khrome

Master of The Universe
Airachnid is awesome in Transformers: Prime, but she is a bug lady and we alredy have D'Vorah. Did Lin Kuei only use males as test subjects?

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Kitana will be the female cyborg as Rain goes bat-shit insane and resurrects her so he can marry her and become the King of Edenia.

chores

bad at things
Kitana will be the female cyborg as Rain goes bat-shit insane and resurrects her so he can marry her and become the King of Edenia.
Yep and cyber kitana will throw CPU fans which introduces her 'overheating' mechanic designed to prevent IAF spam. After a certain number of fans per round (3 to 5 I would imagine) Kitana no longer has enough to keep her internals cooled. She turn red enters a state of overheated rage giving her faster and more damaging normals but disabling all specials for the remainder of the round.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
They should make the Cyborgs, period !..... MKX is 25 years further. So wouldn't it be reasonable if they just make the damn Lin Kuei Cyborgs ? -.-"