What's new

Street Fighter V - CG Trailer

Been playing SF V (PC) for last 2 days... its awesome and crossplay works flawlessly. :D
Very good to hear. Glad Capcom isn't shitting in a bucket and labeling it the PC version like another game you may know :|

Have any guys with early copies tried out Bison? I plan to use him as a secondary,so I'm interested in what people have to say.

Immortal

Blind justice....
Very good to hear. Glad Capcom isn't shitting in a bucket and labeling it the PC version like another game you may know :|

Have any guys with early copies tried out Bison? I plan to use him as a secondary,so I'm interested in what people have to say.
Bison is really good if you like that kind style of play. And yeah Capcom delivered on PC front big time.

I liked 4s art style a lot more. 5 has this weird uncanny valley look to me.
Well in terms of character looks, I have to disagree. Take Ryu for example, I found that in 4 he always looked really derpy, but in 5 I think he looks a lot more cool. I'm not talking about models as 4 is 7+ years old so that's not fair, just design.

BUT I did really like the whole "paint" art style they had in 4.

I hate this trailer with a burning passion, for no other reason than cutting away from the face-melting reverse pile driver Mika was about to lay on Laura.