What's new

Streaming MKT N64

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Damn bringing back the memories watching this!!!!!

What I would do for MKX to have a 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 mode in the way Trilogy did.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
http://www.twitch.tv/dillagencetf2

Me and my brother playing MKT right now. Not as good as the Venezuela guys but we're getting there.
Hey dude, curious how do you stream something on twitch that's not on Xbox like N64 MK matches like you do? Is it hard or not so hard? My friend and I want to do that, he has the HD TV, a good laptop. What else do we need? Thanks! Nice stream btw.

Hey dude, curious how do you stream something on twitch that's not on Xbox like N64 MK matches like you do? Is it hard or not so hard? My friend and I want to do that, he has the HD TV, a good laptop. What else do we need? Thanks! Nice stream btw.
It's actually really easy to do, Just download OBS and use Twitch's guide to streaming with OBS. Unfortunately for some reason we cant stream the game in full screen so we play in windowed mode with Project64. You basically have all the things you need to setup a stream, just gotta download the emulator and rom and use the stream guide. I capture the actual desktop and not the game if that makes sense. If you want me to further explain I will.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
It's actually really easy to do, Just download OBS and use Twitch's guide to streaming with OBS. Unfortunately for some reason we cant stream the game in full screen so we play in windowed mode with Project64. You basically have all the things you need to setup a stream, just gotta download the emulator and rom and use the stream guide. I capture the actual desktop and not the game if that makes sense. If you want me to further explain I will.
Hi there Splinter guy, thanks a lot! I'll write that down and tell my friend, we'll have to try it out for sure. OBS though, sorry for sounding ignorant lol I'm not a technohead with this stuff, I only know basic stuff. He's far more familiar with this stuff, he's just new to it. So what you're doing is downloading a program that emulates N64 games, older games then streaming it from your PC directly as it records/shows the on screen presentation from your PC screen?

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Project64 1.6 (N64 emulator) and I link ya the the emulator and rom in a PM if you'd like, don't wanna violate any rules ;)
Wait u saying this runs it good? If so we need to link a few people :) in addition i fear this because i seem bad emulation for yrs. Please PM me the info. Honestly i have a Z64 (zip drive for N64) that plays every game 100 percent perfect however i want emulation :)