What's new

STB ShujinkyDink Conquers XBL Side of MLG Tournament Showing Off His Baraka!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
To shake things up, how about a little Baraka?! The infamous Quan Chi player hailing from Canada, STB Shujinkdink won the Xbox Live side of Pig of the Hut's Major League Gaming's online tournament! Using 90% Baraka with very little help from his sorcerer fellow... Shujinkydink may very well have single-handedly risen the Tarkatan Army with blades pointed at Dallas, Texas.

His foe seen below was the very reputable Cyrax player, VSM J360. Check out the stream archives yourself to see the hype these two brought in preparation for MLG's Fall Championship in November!

shu.jpg
Major props to Pig Of The Hut and his efforts in this tournament and both pherleece and Sonya Blake for their streaming services!

XXFleshtrapXX

imma eat choo!
This put a smile on my face. No ones ever argued rather or not Baraka was low tier, he is, but he's not even REMOTELY as bad as people think he is. In the right players hands he can appear god like.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
not taking anything away from @shujinkydink but this is the worst connection ive ever played on, i literally couldnt react to jump ins, even with a standing 1. watch all of my other matches from the tournament and then watch this one. I literally had just played tetra spirit before this and didnt look this dumb.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
not taking anything away from @shujinkydink but this is the worst connection ive ever played on, i literally couldnt react to jump ins, even with a standing 1. watch all of my other matches from the tournament and then watch this one. I literally had just played tetra spirit before this and didnt look this dumb.
Don't you live in New York? I live in Georgia and I don't lag vs Dink.

Gotta upgrade dem interwebz! ;)

Seriously though, I like your Cyrax.