Static's FOR SALE Thread

Discussion in 'TYM Marketplace' started by The Ghost of Tim Static, Jul 13, 2011.

1. The Ghost of Tim Static

The Ghost of Tim Static A Ghost of TYM past... Staff Member Lead Moderator

(SHIPPING PRICES NOT INCLUDED, UNLESS NOTED! SHIPPING PRICES ARE FOR USA. ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF USA WILL BE HIGHER!!)

I am selling a Legend Of Zelda 25th Anniversary Nintendo 3DS system for sale. This is very, very rare, especially in this great condition. This is complete: Original box, manuals, packaging etc. The only things missing from this bundle is the bigger original box, which housed the Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D game, which is the other part not included. Brand new, this item starts at about $500, and used in the condition this one is in, starts around $250-$300. The only flaws with this are just on the box, as you'll see in the pictures. In 2 different spots, there is 2 tears on the box, but it doesn't hinder the how the box works in any way. Great condition, very rare, perfect for the Legend Of Zelda fan who missed out on one when this came out in the fall of 2011. Asking $300 obo. Serious inquiries only please. Any questions please PM me. * LoZ 3DS 1 * LoZ 3DS 2 * LoZ 3DS 3 * LoZ 3DS 4 * LoZ 3DS 5 * LoZ 3DS 6 * LoZ 3DS Box 1 * LoZ 3DS Box 2 * LoZ 3DS Box 3 *

Have a code for Madden 15 Ultimate Team Edition for XBox One. I'll send buyer the codes after I receive payment. I don't have an Xbone, so no need. $50 obo * Madden 15 UTE 1 * Madden 15 UTE 2

Got a rare employee's only hat from a local Gamestop for Rockstar's re-release of GTAV for Xbox One & Playstation 4. Asking $50 or 1 year of PS Plus for trade. *
    GTA5 Trucker Hat front * GTA5 Trucker Hat back

Selling a couple digital download codes for movies. The only 1 of the 3 that I'll need to ship out is The Dark Knight, as it reqires a disc which comes in a cardboard sleeve. $7 shipped. The other 2, the complete Fourth Season of AMC's The Walking Dead & Taken 2 are Ultraviolet codes & I can just message you the codes after payment. $5 each.
    Digital Download Codes

Lollipop Chainsaw 1GB Flash Drive. Was given out only with a Promo Press Kit right before the game was released. Very rare. Selling for $45 shipped. *
    Lollipop Chainsaw Flash Drive

Club Nintendo Tote Bag - Got this off of Club Nintendo several years back but haven't used it for anything. Wasn't as big as I thought. It is new tho its not in plastic. $30 obo
    Club Nintendo tote bag

Messenger style PUMA bag. Brand new still in plastic. Great for lugging around PS3's. I have 2 more that I use specifically for that reason, but i don't need this one, and again, it's brand new. $35 shipped. *
    PUMA Bag 1 * PUMA Bag 2

Selling a Dust-Off Keyboard Quiver. It's still brand new w/ tags, but I've never had a use for it. It has many inside & outside pockets to house all kinds of items, and makes a great carrying bag for at least a Hitbox brand Hitbox. It's not very common to find these days, with the only prices I've seen at about $35. I'm asking $20. *
    Keyboard Quiver bag 1 * Keyboard Quiver bag 2 * Keyboard Quiver bag 3

Uber Rare NBA Elite '11 Promo laynard - Got this working at GS back in the day, only thing is the game was cancelled. Collector's Item. Never been worn, and is in immaculate condition. $50 or a year of PS Plus or XBL Gold in trade. *
    NBA Elite '11 Laynard front * NBA Elite '11 laynard back

MK Deception metal cards - Sub-Zero & Mileena $5 each -
    MKD card pics

MK stick box with panel - this is a project, but get started on the cheap. $15 plus shipping.
    MK stick box pic 1 * MK stick box pic 2

Shoes for Crews: Mens Size 9 restaurant work shoes. Brand new, my wife's manager accidentally ordered Mens size for her, cant get a refund. $30, OBO.
    Shoes pic 1 * Shoes pic 2

Trade Items I am looking for:

PSN/Wii/3DS/iTunes point cards
    Brand new in box, sealed PS Vita Slim w/Borderlands
    God of War Ascension (Complete)
    LA Noire Complete Edition (360; New)
    Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (PS3, new or complete)
    WWE All-Stars (360; new or complete)
    Star Fox 3DS (complete)
    Kid Icarus 3DS (complete)
    Mario 64 NDS (complete)
    Mario Sunshine GC (complete)
    Dreamcast VGA
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2014 at 2:30 PM
    MKF30, Espio and Chongo like this.
  2. The Ghost of Tim Static

Ok, been gone a while but still have some stuff to sell. Hit me up with an offer if something seems desirable. :coffee:
  3. nwo

nwo Bose2983 on Skype

You want to buy an MK2 stick soon? The best in the world?
  4. The Ghost of Tim Static

man i wish i could. times have been rough, trying to raise some money to get an Xbone by January 2 lol
    nwo and Edfig81 like this.
  5. nwo

nwo Bose2983 on Skype

That's ok man, youll see the pictures. You've been gone for a while nice to see you back.
  6. Edfig81

Edfig81 Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S

Hope to see u on ki sir! !!!
  7. The Ghost of Tim Static

Awesome. Thank you <3
    Man, I still haven't even played it. But between KI and Master Chief Collection, I need an xbone asap lol
    Edfig81 likes this.
  8. Edfig81

Edfig81 Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S

I am looking for a spot that breaks street date. I llike KI but man i need halo lol.

Also Welcome back . You been missed IMO :)
  9. BRUTALITY

BRUTALITY Noob

RIP Wayne Static, too bad he never tied his loose ends.
  10. The Ghost of Tim Static

<3
  11. The Ghost of Tim Static

Updated OP with a couple new items. Check it out & make me an offer! :coffee:
  12. MKF30

MKF30 We Are Many,You Are But 1 Premium Supporter

Cool, those cards look cool. Do you still have or sell mk4 pc limited edition with comic?I find the MK 4 one is EASILY the RAREST to find! Thanks!
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  13. The Ghost of Tim Static

Sorry for the late reply, Pete. Been hella busy. :(

No I don't have nor have to sell the MK4 PC LE. I do have a disc of MK4 pc, but that's it :(
    MKF30 likes this.
  14. MKF30

MKF30 We Are Many,You Are But 1 Premium Supporter

It's ok ;) thanks!
  15. The Ghost of Tim Static

Added Legend of Zelda 25th Anniversary Nintendo 3DS & Madden 15 UTE digital code for XBone. :coffee: