What's new

SRKUW|STB Trevar wins Injustice and MK9 at Saturday Slugfest XX

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
The final slugfest event before Northwest Majors VI brought the biggest crowd in months with 17 entrants! New faces showed up for final tourney experience, as well as some old faces came around to throw their name in the running for glory! As well, we have a new Mortal Kombat 9 champion for the first time in over 5 months! But first, Injustice specifics!

Winners Finals:

If you've ever played XBL ranked youve bound to run into Illusions at least once or twice. One of our scenes newest offline players Illusions is our Green Arrow main and had the best showing to date! He takes on the Martian of Northwest in Winners finals

Losers Finals:

Illusions rallies up to get his runback as he goes against Trevar in losers finals, and trevar shows off his roster

Grand Finals:

A runback from a previous local event, as Trevar pulls out all the stops and wins the tournament in amazing fashion giving himself momentum going into NWM!

Full results:

Injustice: Gods among us (17 entrants)

1. SRKUW|STB TrevarthePastor (Superman, Nightwing)
2. STB|EGP Shujinkydink (Martian Manhuner)
3. Illusions (Green Arrow, Batman)
4. T4P Nowhereman (Aquaman,Nightwing)
5. STB|Ticklebandit (Shazaam, Doomsday)
5. Hey Zeus (Batman)
7. The Bat Muchacho (Batman, Soloman Grundy)
7. Mr. Lipp (Zod)
9. Serpent (Ares)
9. The 253 Bandit (Aquaman)
9. NRF Knoterror (Superman)
9. Bruce Wayne (Batman)
13. Goldfish (Killer Frost)
13. Poseidon GOTS (Doomsday)
13. Busta Clown (Zatanna)
13. Grifkitten (Raven, Hawkgirl)
17. T4P The Great one (Green Lantern)

Trevar overcame his 3rd place curse in MK to AGAIN win the tournament from losers bracket and becomes the first MK champion since the quanfather showed up, as well as the FIRST player to win both NRS games in the same month! Many props to Trevar and long live MK9!

Mortal Kombat 9 (10 entrants)

1. SRKUW|STB TrevarthePastor (Kabal, Cyrax)
2. STB|EGP Shujinkydink (Freddy, Quan Chi)
3. NRF Knoterror (Sub Zero, Rain)
4. DavS13 (Jax, Johnny Cage)
5. Joey Classic (Kenshi)

@STORMS
@Goldy
@HangNail
@Rabbit
@knoterror
@NWSerpent
@The BatMuchacho

Last edited by a moderator:

Odoyle

Drops combos
Congrats Trevar! I'm still a little miffed about you slamming your stick on the desk at SCR but hey we all have bad moments. Good luck at NWM, if it weren't for MLG I'd probably be there to give you that Aquaman love. :)

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Congrats Trevar! I'm still a little miffed about you slamming your stick on the desk at SCR but hey we all have bad moments. Good luck at NWM, if it weren't for MLG I'd probably be there to give you that Aquaman love. :)
Miffed? why miffed?