What's new

Sponsorship Event - KiT Throwdown (Win A Trip To Kumite in Tennessee 2015)

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
I still haven't figured out an iron clad clause for this. It is an online tournament, and unfortunately those nuances are out of our control. :( Any suggestions?
There's no fixing this but no wifi imo should be enforced and the players that register should have their connection tested with the streamer to see if it's terrible.
Also @Clark Luthor are players outside of the USA allowed to participate I ask this not to exclude them but their can be a shit load of latency between the USA and the player over seas.

Clark L.

F1 ftw.
There's no fixing this but no wifi imo should be enforced and the players that register should have their connection tested with the streamer to see if it's terrible.
Also @Clark Luthor are players outside of the USA allowed to participate I ask this not to exclude them but their can be a shit load of latency between the USA and the player over seas.
I mean, I don't want to exclude anyone, but yea , if they are actually willing to travel to us, and they test the connection with me (and it's good), i don't see why not

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Oh and i forgot to ask , quick tally of votes, did you guys want me to Commentate the matches? Or just keep silent.
*plays grundy* "Well you see here ooh grab immune, yup billy defense is solid ok now he's going for the offense ooh grab immune *gets comboed for 40+ percent* well billy put up a nice fight but grab immune in this game is just too strong"

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
*plays grundy* "Well you see here ooh grab immune, yup billy defense is solid ok now he's going for the offense ooh grab immune *gets comboed for 40+ percent* well billy put up a nice fight but grab immune in this game is just too strong"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA <3

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
you're on "Low gunshot nerf" levels of annoyance now

especially since you're really good!!!!

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
I will talk to Clark about this, and yes, wired is a minimum standard.

We will get this ironed out :)

YOMI Trepound380

Tranquil Anarchy
if theres enough interest, and if everyone running this allows it, ill try to set up a ps3 tourney for people who dont have a xbox. shouldnt leave anyone out.