What's new

spin cycle

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Let's talk about this. It's actually really good despite it's 12 frame startup. I was able to consistently use it against doomsdays body splash last night. Don't know why I haven't been using it.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Yeah that. I haven't really even tested it that much yet. But my guess is it will blow up jumping f3s such as deathstroke, GL, flash... it would probably have to be a read but I'll play with it to find out for sure.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
lol, dd does use it.

no anti air throw is invincible.

and of course you can anti air a floaty slow ass jump.
He wasn't "just jumping." it was when he had me in the corner and had me knocked down. It worked wonders. And Lobo's is invincible. I'm pretty sure. I've accidentally mashed it out on numerous occasions on wakeup and everything goes right through it. I guess I could be wrong. Is there a definitive test?

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Let's talk about this. It's actually really good despite it's 12 frame startup. I was able to consistently use it against doomsdays body splash last night. Don't know why I haven't been using it.
Are you on XBL? or PSN? I need more lobos to play lol

it has very minor invul frames as a wakeup. I only try to use it when I'm without shells and can't anti-air with 3 xx trait pump shot for 34%. It's decent, but using it against characters with super floaty jumps like BA or Lobo is nearly impossible if they're jumping at you on your knockdown to fuck over Hook Charge.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
I like it, It does the most damage out of all the MB special moves for the end of combos (despite the fact you gain absolutely no oki).
It's a little invincible on wakeup, I wakeup with it and phase through interacts sometimes. Really good for beating out aerial F3, Green Lantern mostly.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
it has very minor invul frames as a wakeup. I only try to use it when I'm without shells and can't anti-air with 3 xx trait pump shot for 34%. It's decent, but using it against characters with super floaty jumps like BA or Lobo is nearly impossible if they're jumping at you on your knockdown to fuck over Hook Charge.
let's be serious, I am the master of this move

And I'm better...
so do you just plan on saying you're better than me and have no intention of actually playing me or contributing to the character's section to prove it? First you tell me you'll play me and stream the set, and you end up not doing it. Then I add you so we can just play a set, and you tell me you can't because you don't have the game. And even if you miraculously beat me, that STILL doesn't mean you're a better Lobo. Everyone knows the mirror is not a test of who is better. It's knowing the character inside and out, knowing all the matchups, all the setups, everything.

All I've seen you do in this section is talk about how you're better than me, disagree with one matchup that is CLEARLY a 6-4 in Lobo's favor, 5-5 at the worst, and say that you agreed with the exact same matchup chart I made in the matchup thread when it was posted in the living tier list thread, when before, you and nearly every other Lobo main out of the 4 of us here disagreed with it. How about instead of just talking about how you're better than me, you actually contribute to the section? Or you could stick to being a bad troll. Your choice.

This post is super off-topic and has nothing to do with using Spin Cycle, but this had to be said.