What's new

Special Friendly Alliance Episode, KOTH + QnA with the Top 8 from BAM8! (Australia)

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
What's up TYM?! Have you ever wanted to learn more about the Australian MKX scene? Have you ever thought "Man, we've seen players from the US, the UK, CIS and Latin America, but where the hell are our mates from down under?" Then THIS is the show for you.

Off the back of the recent Australian major Battle Arena Melbourne 8 (won by none other than @Googiemona himself), I'll be setting up a KOTH with as many of the top 8 as I can to relax, have some games, and talk about our scene and MKX in general. It'll follow a somewhat similar format to the regular Friendly Alliance episodes, but will contain lots of guests so you can get to know some of Australia's best! Expect something similar to what Pig's been doing with his podcast, but with Australian players.

The show's lineup and possible characters (talk about diversity!) will be:
[VIC] @Googiemona (Shirai Ryu Takeda) - EDIT: Unfortunately Googie will no longer be able to make it :(
[NSW] @Wazminator (D’Vorah All Variations)
[NSW] @Gilbagz (Cryomancer Sub-Zero)
[QLD] @Castiel (Piercing Mileena, Demolition Sonya Blade, A List Johnny Cage, Royal Storm Kitana)
[NSW] Cabjoy (Quan Chi All Variations, Goro DF/KW)
[NSW] Friendo (Impostor Shinnok, Shaolin Kung Jin)
[ACT] @Ghost Police (Sektor, All Variations Ferra/Torr, War God Kotal Kahn)
[VIC] @Pan1cMode (All variations Jacqui Briggs)

Results from BAM8 can be found here:
http://testyourmight.com/threads/googie-wins-mkx-at-battle-arena-melbourne-8.60268/

The show will be going live at ~9pm AEST on Tuesday 24th May on twitch.tv/cabjoy.

Make sure to come and hang out in the chat! I'll be monitoring the chat for any questions you guys might have for any of the players and we can use some for discussion. Feel free to leave any other questions in the comments here! Make sure to spread the word so more people can get to know us Aussies! :)

Hope to see you guys there!

US Times:
7AM 23rd EST
6AM 23rd CST

UK Time:
12pm 24th

(Feel free to contact me on twitter if you'd like to know more: https://twitter.com/Cabjoy)

@Tim Static
@Pig Of The Hut
@n-megabytes
@TheGabStandard
@JTB123
@Phosferrax
@Kitana Prime
@YOMI REO
@YOMI RM JagoBlake
@HoneyBee
@cR Biohazard
@Beyond Toxin