What's new

Spawn in Injustice... or MK? Todd McFarlane expresses his interest, "he takes down everybody!"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
To prove the vast imagination fans and players alike had... when Injustice: Gods Among Us was announced it seemed to be every DC Comics fan's dream come true. Prior to any characters being revealed after the initial trailer the question of "Who?" will be in it was the main focus. Afterall, the DC world is extremely large therefore, tons of opportunity.

In addition to this, 'guest' characters were also in question. And if any of you have ever read or even looked at a SPAWN comic... you'd pray he would make the cast as a DLC guest character... or would he be more fitting in the (usually) M-rated setting or Mortal Kombat?

spawn1.jpg

More about Spawn:
"Spawn was once a man named Albert Francis "Al" Simmons, a highly trained assassin and was considered the best. He was a well-known soldier who was at his most successful point when he saved the President from an attempted assassination. He was promoted to a higher level of the C.I.A. that dealt with the things the U.S. government had kept secret from the general public; however, Al soon realized that the U.S. government wasn't always right and started questioning if they were truly correct in their intentions. This caught the attention of people in high power.
Jason Wynn, who had long since been his superior, found out about this and knew that Al knew too much. So he hired Chapel, Al's friend and partner, to kill him. In a blazing inferno, Al Simmons was murdered and his soul was sent to Hell because he had knowingly killed innocents during his days in the C.I.A." via Wikipedia

A clip from the Spawn animated series: (NSFW)

Credit: EventHubs via GamerFitNation

Attachments

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
He-Man makes for the best DLC ... He woulda fit into Injustice perfectly being that Masters of the Universe is a full fledged DC comic... But I digress ... Spawn would be aight but him being in SC kinda waters shit down for me...

Said it before and I'll say it again, if NRS were to ever add another character in this game and they wanted them to be unquie, I would go with either Clayface or Inque from Batman Beyond. Just the idea of a character being able to use their body as a shape shifting weapon would be great in a fighting game. Last one I can remember like that was The Blob from Clayfighter.

NurzBenny

Old Member
Said it before and I'll say it again, if NRS were to ever add another character in this game and they wanted them to be unquie, I would go with either Clayface or Inque from Batman Beyond. Just the idea of a character being able to use their body as a shape shifting weapon would be great in a fighting game. Last one I can remember like that was The Blob from Clayfighter.
Twelve from Third Strike?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
The title inferred there would be something where Todd McFarlane said "I'd like Spawn to be in Injustice or Mortal Kombat" yet there's nothing in the OP?

Either way, maybe for MK, I think a lot of us can agree that there are more DC characters we'd like to see in Injustice first.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Only if they go with Jim Downing, so everyone flips out when Spawn is a white guy instead of Micheal Jai White.

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez
Shang tsung?