What's new

Question - Sonya Blade Sonya's Classic Costume

Which Classic Sonya Skin Would You Want?

• MK1 Sonya

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • MK3/UMK3 Sonya

Votes: 61 61.0%
  • MK4 Sonya

Votes: 16 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Espio

Kokomo
I figured since we have some time to wait, might as well pass the time with a speculation/fun thread. I dunno about anybody else, but I'm super hype that Sonya is getting a classic skin.

In my opinion, I think it's fair to say that Mk1, MK3/UMK3 or MK4 are the three possible classic costumes since anything after is probably outside of that.

MK1 Sonya:

MK3/UMK3 Sonya:

MK4 Sonya:

I had originally wanted MK4 Sonya to be the classic skin, but considering two of her costumes we seen so far kind of encapsulate her high technology military style similar to MK4, I figured I go with her MK3/UMk3 costume, it's awesome and a nice contrast to the other costumes she currently has in MKX.

Which one would you like to see make the cut?

Last edited:

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
I want MK4 cause it looks better, but I'm guessing the ones getting classics are probably gonna be umk3, which is lame because the timelines don't match up.

Linkuei82

Live by the sword, Die by the sword
I want to see MK3 Sonya skin again. If not that, MK1 skin.

I WILL accept the MK movie sonya skin.

errormacro7

Official Sonya simp
MK3 all the way. That's when this girl immediately became my favorite female character the first time I saw her. I'm really hoping that her Cammy-esque costume with the braid and the cap is her main one while the other we saw in Johnny's chapter in story mode is her alt. though.