What's new

Guide Sonic Fox's New Series -- "Fox It Up" ft. Cassie and Erron Black

SonicFox5000

The Best.

Attachments

Last edited:

skater11

The saltiest
Missed Brawler but caught the rest of the guide LIVE. Sonicfox is an amazing teacher. Very well done.

ando1184

Noob
I'm about to get foxed the fox up!!!! Oh yeh and really cool guide bud, great work and I look forward to the alien and EB ones.

leoj89

Noob
First and foremost thanks for blessing us. Yo, but in the future guides it would be cool if you could slow your explanations down a little. But you are Sonic so I know you gotta go fast.lol.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Words can not describe how much i am glad to see an in depth guide from sonic fox with real matches demonstrations, It's very refreshing to see the best players sharing their knowledge with the rest of the community despite how the latter can be toxic and ungrateful at times.

This is the best thing. Thank you SonicFox, Am so looking forward to see which character you're gonna do next.

tl;dr~ JUST FOX MY SHIT UP

Last edited:

dwz_mk9

I could do this all day...
This was great. Not only showing something for every variation, but how to use the character in real matches. I look forward to more characters!

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
very cool... O hope this inspires a lot of brawler players.. I really enjoy watching that variation in action. Hope to see more. It is also refreshing to see a video that is positive on how to use it, not how it "should" be used but can't.

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
This is amazing. Please do more. Upload them to youtube, either personal or the cR channel. You will be showered in views. This guide is by far one of the best ones out there, and I especially love how you play a few matches afterwards demonstrating some of the stuff you just discussed. Its also just very awesome listening to what goes through your head whilst fighting.

Great commentary and great guide Fox.