What's new

SonicFox = Potential Greatest of All Time...And We Are Living In It

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Once in a lifetime a player comes around who transcends the game. Every sport has that player. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, etc. In two short years sonic fox has gone from "the little kid who babied tom brady on stream" to the current best NRS player in the world. Winning 3 games at evo including both NRS games and winning almost every MK and Injustice tournament he enters, he's only getting better. On top of that he wins DOA tournaments, is great at skull girls and Uniel. He's becoming the new chris g only he HAS won Evo ALREADY.

I doubt he's even in his prime yet. It will depend on what he chooses to do with his life post high school that will determine his legacy in the FGC. Personally I hope he goes to college and focuses on that and has little time for fighting games. Maybe one day he can join WAG. But if he does choose to keep dedicating his time to fighting games... just appreciate greatness when you see it and enjoy the gameplay. Lastly.. he's from my hometown of Willingboro New Jersey, which is awesome.

HAIL.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Hopefully fox is smart and focuses on College degree/potential master degree as well as enjoying life

There's way too many people in the FGC and this community who don't have a future planned or thought out and never will. Focus on your future and prepare yourself properly for every option while not forgetting to also enjoy life

Fox is incredibly gifted, intelligent and just overall talented so hopefully he focuses on what matters and supplements his life w enjoyable hobbies to suffice his hunger

Be smart, follow those who did

Your future > FGC

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Hopefully fox is smart and focuses on College degree/potential master degree as well as enjoying life

There's way too many people in the FGC and this community who don't have a future planned or thought out and never will. Focus on your future and prepare yourself properly for every option while not forgetting to also enjoy life

Fox is incredibly gifted, intelligent and just overall talented so hopefully he focuses on what matters and supplements his life w enjoyable hobbies to suffice his hunger

Be smart, follow those who did

Your future > FGC

This is so true I've been fucking up this semester because, my mind is all over the place with work,full time school,and training for FG. People have to understand if you are stressed or distracted you're not going to perform as well as you should. So it is in your best interest to take care of everything first schoolwork, work , family matters then after if you have time left over that's when you can fully focus and enjoy games.

I've been a victim of this lately but I'm going to get everything together

mfkaoz

Banned
IIRC, no player has had as much success in such a wide variety pf games ever in the fgc. People place top 8 in multiple games sure and I'm not taking anything away from them, but Fox's success rate is ridiculous. Truly one of a kind and always a joy to watch.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I imagine Sonic Fox in the future. 6 foot 7. Buff as fuck. Bodying people in MK 13, and Dead or Alive 8: Alive.

He'll beat them in-game and in real life chuckling and saying YOLO.

No one will call the police because no one can be mad at Sonic Fox. Respect.

I take it they'll stop calling him young Sonic Fox, and instead call him the Sonic Fuck.

Ninequads93

Beware your Fears
Fox is great it's not just that he wins but he does it in such dominating fashion. Probably has the highest clutch factor (don't blame his character) great execution , match-up knowledge and is a scientist at finding tech

Its honestly pretty terrifying to consider the probability that SonicFox is far from reaching his final form yet. If you'll forgive me for digressing into hyperbolic metaphors and poetry for a moment;
Much like how precious high quality metal is hammered continuously to remove imperfections in the forging of a blade, we are currently watching the raw natural ingrained talent of sonic fox being tempered with experience and maturity to match it. When those two things come to a head...it will be a sight to see.

Last edited:

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
Who is CURRENTLY better?
I mean he is very good at fighting games, But I would put him at top 5 in mk9, he got good towards the end of the games life, not to take away his evo win because he did beat pl but you have to admit he did bloom late. in injustice I have him at #2 (based only on my opinion) because I think that theo can beat him. Now when MKX comes out he can take a run for the top spot. And i'm not trying to discredit him he is Still a top 5 player at whatever game he plays.

Juffalo

Noob
I am absolutely not trying to take anything away from Theo, but doesn't SonicFox's resume speak for itself here. When was the last time he missed a top 8? And to top it all off he has the Evo win.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
I mean he is very good at fighting games, But I would put him at top 5 in mk9, he got good towards the end of the games life, not to take away his evo win because he did beat pl but you have to admit he did bloom late. in injustice I have him at #2 (based only on my opinion) because I think that theo can beat him. Now when MKX comes out he can take a run for the top spot. And i'm not trying to discredit him he is Still a top 5 player at whatever game he plays.
I am not talking about the best MK player in history of MK or Injustice. I am talking about current Best player in NRS games. Sonic fox not only won EVO in BOTH games in which Theo was in attendance. But he has won almost every single tournament he has entered in both games this year.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
It's funny that whenever Sonic Fox's name pops up for winning a tournament for MK or INJ I always find myself asking if he won DOA at the venue as well. It's a blast to watch him play, very talented, and one of the most entertaining members of the scene.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I thought we were friends...

We are., but as a Skype Illuminati member, blowing fools up for foolish opinions crosses friendship boundaries. GGA 16 Bit yells at Wound Cowboy every second night for downplaying Sinestro, yet these two fools are very good friends.

The point is, Sonic Fox is not the best fighting game player. In fact, he is not even the best Injustice player. Theo is, and Carl and REO are superior Mortal Kombat 9 players, according to results. So this thread is futile.