What's new

SoCal Regionals Pools, Top 16, and Exhibitions

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Oh damn, yeah! So many great matches happened offstream!

My favorite one is Tyrant vs Hippo.
Was that in bracket?? Apparently there were two instances where Tyrant had hype ass matches while I was playing and I didn't get to see them :(

My match with Theo is with us, we'll put it up soon!

Last edited:

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Evan Hashi-Meta asked me to post this here for you guys.

"Hey guys, I uploaded some of the MMs from the Salty Suite on Saturday, but a few of them had the names labeled wrong so I have no idea who was playing. If you have any idea please tell me where on here your MM was:
http://www.twitch.tv/egpwonderchef/b/507612983/

For now all of the known MMs are uploaded here:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZthOxIV8vplf3k5se-grbootXzyPOK7m

And yes, the names are still wrong on the overlay for a lot of these. Apparently everyone was drunk."

haketh

Noob
Dude that game literally had 10% of the hype coming from their crowd compared to Injustice. Suuuuper boring.
THeir was hype for KI wiht their community, couple things

1. It was early in the morning

2. It's a small community

3. IGAU Top 8 was barely hyp, hell the only person really getting hype during the whole thing doesn't even play the game. We were all pretty much on quiet mode due to early morning.

Odoyle

Drops combos
I think everyone partied too hard the night before and had no energy for top 8. I slept through a ton of it. I'm talking about pools/top 16 the day before. It wasn't hype for a game that was taking our stream time.

THeir was hype for KI wiht their community, couple things

1. It was early in the morning

2. It's a small community

3. IGAU Top 8 was barely hyp, hell the only person really getting hype during the whole thing doesn't even play the game. We were all pretty much on quiet mode due to early morning.
umm no...game is horrible...that's why there was no hype

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
I think everyone partied too hard the night before and had no energy for top 8. I slept through a ton of it. I'm talking about pools/top 16 the day before. It wasn't hype for a game that was taking our stream time.
Nah, LBSH, that Top 8 looked like month 1 Injustice in terms of characters.