What's new

SoCal Regionals: Mortal Kombat's War on the Westcoast - Register Online Till 11:59PM PST Tonight!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Take a deep breath... you're going to need it. On January 18th there will be a war on the West Coast. Top players from literally all over the United States are heading to the University of California, Irvine to do nothing but win. This event will mark the return of several top players including DetroitBalln, Michaelangelo, Konqrr and more. There are also several planned money matches including the hyped NYChris G's newly developed Kenshi against GGA 16 Bit's Kitana. To get the full scope on this tournament happening in under two weeks, click here.

Without further ado, to save some money and register online, you have until tonight at 11:59 PM PST via: http://www.socalregionals.com/?page_id=6

Registration will also be available at the event, but why not save some money?

Image via Karaface

Attachments

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Rolando will be there too. And i am bringing a very, very special guest with me. Trust me, every mk player who is not there is gonna be verrrry maddddd. Gonna also be giving away some St. Maarten T-shirts to MK players.

If it's that big you should have announced it to bring in more people ahead of time :p