What's new

So it has been brought to my attention...

Do you think we are fair in regulating people like children?

• Yes!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • God no...I mean yes!

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
That some people are tired of being regulated like children on this site.

Hmm...well...

Let's see...this is coming from someone who:

1. Loves drama...like a child.
2. Bitches about authority...like a child.
3. Throws a fit about it...like a child.

With this in mind...do you think the regulation on this site goes too far? I certainly can't find a reason why we do go too far...

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Pffftt...any less regulation and you guys might as well not be mods. Why don't you all log into team liquid and see how many times you can post as you do here before you get banned. Am I saying TL is a good site? Hell no. Its the complete opposite, as they over-regulate EVERYTHING.

THTB

Hang on a fucking second here.

So mods can make troll like/war inducing threads at will, but everyone else has to fear their thread being locked? THTB I love you dude I know your pissed off... But this thread sends a really really bad message.
Trust me, I already realize this. But this shit needs to be said, as some would put it.

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I wouldn't be upset if the mods on the site were OTT strict on people for posting stupid threads, trolling, posting random gifs etc. It would be a much better environment to come in and read condensed threads containing JUST useful information written by people who aren't fucking idiots, because all the fucking idiots got banned.

THTB

best post in this world... mods can make troll threads all day and get no flack... mods can trolls pros (tim vs check) (crimsonshadow vs pl) and get no consequence... tym is turning into anti pro casual site soon....
If only you knew the flack Crimson got for even saying that...and Tim's posts weren't even on the site.

Just letting you know.

Killphil

best post in this world... mods can make troll threads all day and get no flack... mods can trolls pros (tim vs check) (crimsonshadow vs pl) and get no consequence... tym is turning into anti pro casual site soon....
"Consequences"? Are you insane? This is an internet forum dude. Just because you don't agree with the "pros" as you call them doesn't mean you should be hanged for it. Its funny that I'm reading this post coming from the very same guy who said "this site is for scrubs and nobodies" just a few days ago. THTB just remove the poll and the thread is no longer "troll-y".

THTB

As soon as I can figure out how to do that, lol, will be gone completely.

But for now, it is closed.

But in all seriousness, this thread isn't trolls, even with the polls. I'm being 100% serious here.

SPLED0R

Noob
tim made fun of check on both twitter & this site... nice professional mods u have here scaring pros away... not a good look at all... then you have mods like juggs saying online does not count and pros online cant be pros offline which was proved wrong last weekend cause top 3 was all online pros...

Killphil

THTB

tim made fun of check on both twitter & this site... nice professional mods u have here scaring pros away... not a good look at all... then you have mods like juggs saying online does not count and pros online cant be pros offline which was proved wrong last weekend cause top 3 was all online pros...
Again, I wasn't aware. Not to say Tim is a total saint here, but there's a bit more to the story than just Check being treated like shit unjustly. But that's another story for another day.

Also, I think you guys have Juggs twisted. The guy learned UMK3 by playing ONLINE. He doesn't mean it's not a useful tool and that you can't be a top player only playing online.