Smoke - Mix Ups and a few Tips

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 8, 2012.

• by STORMS, Feb 8, 2012 at 9:15 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    The same person who the Smoke BnB invisibility video, LaR is back with another short video. There are a handful of useful tips and tricks in this video including a nice trick with BnB combo 2,1,4. A simple back-dash can leave you rewarded with some very nice mix-ups.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Relaxedstate
    Smoke smoke smoke...I wonder what kind of high you would get from breathing that in?
    Dislexsik likes this.
  2. D-Que Beats
    its funnyhow they post this on front page but not the game breaking invisible glitch lol
  3. cgarcia6310
    you get high just by playing him. his playin syle is jst tht crazy
    what other player can stay invisible for a whole game? mindfucked..
  4. MKR
    very helpful tip.
  5. SwiftTomHanks
    Don't play smoke. I'll cut you.
  6. MoonSpell
    The b23 trick might work once or twice. And that is IF opponent will poke (in my case i will ex dash). Not really reliable and universal tech imo.
  7. smokey
    You cant just blow your meter against smoke, thats less reliable then going for a spacing-trap. Who knows what might happen to you if you dont have a breaker. *evil laugh*
  8. LaR
    your missing the point in this after 214 hits you have to guess. if you ex dash and smoke blocks your dead and you lose a bar of meter. the risk v reward is heavily in smokes favour
    MoonSpell likes this.
  9. 1man3letters
    my man lar on the front page again! :D
    repping that irish mk....they dont know man,they just dont know ;)
    LaR likes this.
  10. MoonSpell
    Its a situation dependent maneuver my friend. Its all about calculation and meter management. No Smoke ever was a big deal for me.
  11. 1man3letters
    moonspell

how bout ya stop bitching

anytime i see you post it pointing out "holes" "problems" "your godlike way of dealing with it every time"

how bout you give your fellow europe players some love for gettin the front page instead of trying to demean them, its a mixup of course it not going too land and strip live bars away 100% the time
  12. MoonSpell
    I am not bitchin' pal. Dont get so excited please. I love my European fellas and you know nothing about it and probably never will, But that has nothing to do with my opinion.
    Though i should mention That any tip is always appreciated.

And regarding to the other things you said - well, you have the right to have your Own perspective. I wont start here a pointless conversation trying to prove you otherwise. There always will be someone like You and i couldnt care less - honestly.
    Peace.
    1man3letters likes this.
  13. 1man3letters
    thanks for the love bro, proves my point lovely...
    yea i know nothing about europe scene and know nothing in general
    thanks for the heads up, saved me alot of time

"im great and disagree with eveything so fuck you cause im cool"

couldnt give a flying ex flip what ya think or me either by the way
    peace x2
  14. agent_O
    sad trombone to both moonspell and 1man3letters. i know less about euro players but enuff to know that your exchange is crap for all looking for info to step their game up with smoke. you should privately message each other and leave it out of public forms.