Skullgirls - Final Character, "Double" Revealed!

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 17, 2012.

• by STORMS, Feb 17, 2012 at 8:55 AM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    The final 8th character, "Double" was revealed late last night on GameTrailers.com. What is "Double"? She is a nun, and although she might look nice at the first impression... she is really actually quite a monster. A lot of her special moves are "remixes" of those of her enemy (see the images below). Her other specials that are basically "hers" are also interesting to the fact that they are moves that did not fit in to other characters making her seem that much more bizarre. Skullgirls definitely has a wide variety of very creative characters and "Double" follows suit!
    double.png
    double1.png

To read more about her and additional images, click here! http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mi...adly-double-dose-with-final-character-reveal/

Skullgirls is also set to be a "downloadable" game that is coming *soon* to PSN and XBL.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Feb 17, 2012.

1. M-C-Theripper
    i really like this game graphic!
  2. RoGE
    I think this is going to be the best fighting game of 2012.
  3. RampaginDragon
    So is this game out yet? Ive herd nothing about it. Is it a lot like MK? I'm gunna go do some reserch on it now.
    Rip Torn likes this.
  4. Ermaculate_Slim
    is that a pregnant nun?
  5. Z-911-Z
    And the characters continue to be sexual fantasies from the lead designer.

Also is the name "Double" supposed to be like the Double from Mega Man X4 with the rhyming with "Devil"?
  6. Gruntypants
    This game looks so sick! I just hope it's not like UMVC3 where having a fight stick is a necessity for high level play.
  7. Prinz
    Parasoul and Valentine are my girls.
  8. rotanadan
    Grunty: A guy here in MN kills it in MVC on pad. Won Frosty Faustings to.
  9. GambitTheFirst
    Ye I don't see how you are required to play stick for any game. Only down to personal preference. I play MK on pad but other fighting games on stick.

Man this game has been pushed back way to much now. The wait has sucked hard! I was pretty into the idea of playing Filia, Parasoul or Painwheel, but Double looks pretty awesome I gotta say. I sub Arakune in BB and those screens kinda remind me of him so I'll be up for trying her out.
  10. lazybird123
    Are you guys sure she's preggo? She looks like she has a thin waist and big hips to me
  11. STB Bodam
    This game looks awesome -- not gonna lie.
  12. Scorpian_88
    I thought she looked pregnant too. I like the art for this game.
  13. Via_Negativa
    Dot really understand why this game get's so much love on the front page here. A MK sight that doesn't seem to playing anything else. Sorry have been falling asleep in the game-play exhibitions. GGPO is the only reason id consider getting it.
  14. Slamtastic
    It's another American made fighting game, therefore it kinda has a connection.