Skarlet Combo Compilation by Chile's WLK_Edward

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Nov 6, 2012.

• by STORMS, Nov 6, 2012 at 1:39 PM
  • STORMS

STORMS "I said... shake, rattle and roll!" Staff Member

PSN:
    STORMS_TYM
    Sent to us by the very respectable Kung Lao master from Chile, ETC McFly shares with us a Skarlet combo compilation performed by a friend and competitor of his, WLK_Edward. WLK_Edward is the present champion of Chile's WGC tournament, which is one of Chile's biggest events. WLK_Edward showcases Skarlet in many fashions whether it be solo or picking a unique tag partner to get the job done. See how Chile uses the 'blood Queen'.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Front Page News' started by STORMS, Nov 6, 2012.

1. FCP/EMP SCAR
    Yeaa that corner otg reset is stolen lol good shit yo!
    ETC Mcfly likes this.
  2. RedRaptor10
    Glad you got frontpaged WLK_EdwarD and again very nice and entertaining combo vid. ;)
    ETC Mcfly likes this.
  3. RL Stormy
    Good shit Edward! I don't play tag myself, but it was interesting to see the different tag combos with Skarlet,...character pairs that some of those who usually play tag may have never considered before, may do so now!!
    ETC Mcfly likes this.
  4. Puchi
    Genio Edward!
    Que bueno ver mas de Skarlet a mi parecer un personaje para nada explotado con mucho pontencial.
    ETC Mcfly likes this.
  5. MKR
    Could you please upload any other video website cause youtube not works in Pakistan
  6. Eddy Wang
  7. WLK_EdwarD
    Thank you so much @STORMS ! and guys for u comments , i hope u like the video and the combo. The next video most be better ! ><
    Puchi and STORMS like this.
  8. jephro
    Always a good fun watch, keep em coming :)