What's new

Tech Skarlet Anti-cast (anti-Wakeup Attack)Tech?

ryublaze

Noob
You don't have to be an, and I quote Tom Brady, "AAAAAASSHOLE" whenever you prove someone wrong. Not that anyone said anything wrong, I just think there was a lot of misinterpretation in this thread. Skarlet is a hard character to understand so you have to be specific in what you're trying to say. Ninj already said he was sorry, so I really don't know why you continue to fight.

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
After Watching the @Doctrine Dark and REO ANTI-JAX tech, and read the users comments, i decided to try with her to see who else can get CANCER from the ANTI-TECH, i tested this on the most, but not all of them, and the ones who can cleary get away with expecifics wakeups are, Reptile, Rain, and Jax, did not test all of them, but at least one of this players can be dealt with this.

So here is a question:
If this is an old Tech, and the majority of the Cast can do it, why no one uses it?

From where i'm standing, i see this is another stuff that will advice the skarlet's opponent to NEVER wakeup attack skarlet, and then: "Hello Block, lets just be friends"
What Jax wakeup gets out of this? My playstyle isn't condusive to this tech because I'm of the philosophy that if you touch your opponent and have a bar of meter, they should be reset not knocked down. Skarlet can reset off of nearly every situation where she connects a move.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
What Jax wakeup gets out of this? My playstyle isn't condusive to this tech because I'm of the philosophy that if you touch your opponent and have a bar of meter, they should be reset not knocked down. Skarlet can reset off of nearly every situation where she connects a move.

Elbow Wake-up, because he jumps very high skarlet will move through him if he you bait him close, i didn't tested with the Gotcha Grab, it seems to be safe.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Elbow Wake-up, because he jumps very high skarlet will move through him if he you bait him close, i didn't tested with the Gotcha Grab, it seems to be safe.
if u see an elbow smash comin u can dash forward and it whiffs !! shout outs to foxy grampa

Ninj

Where art thou, MKX Skarlet?
Why did Tapatalk just quote Check randomly? Sorry Check.

fr stack Are we talking a normal dash, red dash, or ex red dash?...

ryublaze

Noob
just thought id add this i was working on on this anti-cast tech page. hope someone finds a use at some point.
It looks to me that Skarlet goes into a duck state before the last hit of F2, 1, 2, 1+2. This can be very hard to time and you can be hit out of it. You can just duck if you think he's going to do that, but Noob has other wake-up attacks too.

It looks to me that Skarlet goes into a duck state before the last hit of F2, 1, 2, 1+2. This can be very hard to time and you can be hit out of it. You can just duck if you think he's going to do that, but Noob has other wake-up attacks too.
o i know, its just a good find. i was training one night, and dropped this, only to hit that lol. just means wake up shadow can we punished, but risky tho.

just thought most skar players who have any trouble advanicing against wakeup ermac could find this interesting. cuz i find crossing up ermac or jumping in difficult due to invinc. on force push and teleport, avoiding your cross up.so stuff him first lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
just thought most skar players who have any trouble advanicing against wakeup ermac could find this interesting. cuz i find crossing up ermac or jumping in difficult due to invinc. on force push and teleport, avoiding your cross up.so stuff him first lol
I liked this one, but the ermac players hardly EX teleport. They only do when they're punishing you, the wale up is always tele push or tele slam. the anti cast example i presented on the 1st page, can go trough any wakeup attack, the only ones who does not work, are the ones who rushes on the wake up.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
lol tru but i have studied to much too even need to block. hey i see ur on xbl? we shud play someday.
My internet is shit, too freakin laggy, once we select the character the connection will break.

500Kbps of speed:mad: the most faster is 1Mbps , but it cost 500 bucks a month, and its a lot of money here --'

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
My internet is shit, too freakin laggy, once we select the character the connection will break.

500Kbps of speed:mad: the most faster is 1Mbps , but it cost 500 bucks a month, and its a lot of money here --'
wow .... u need to move;)

ryublaze

Noob
ways i came up with to make mileenas confused, at your risk lol
I don't mean to blow you up or anything. Those are good punishes and all, but in a lot of those situations you are doing the move before the opponent wakes up. In the B1, F3 one, no Mileena would want to use an EX Roll from that distance. It's generally better IMO to block her wake-up attacks and punish accordingly than risking getting full comboed. The Ermac one is actually pretty nice. I thought he would have invincibility frames.

You should try looking into F4, 3 vs. wake-up attacks. It has a weird hitbox and can stuff a lot of unarmored wake-up attacks. It also stuffs Stryker's EX Roll everytime if timed right.

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Yeah, I noticed the f4, 3 have a godamn good priority (probably because there are 2 very fast hits).

I don't mean to blow you up or anything. Those are good punishes and all, but in a lot of those situations you are doing the move before the opponent wakes up. In the B1, F3 one, no Mileena would want to use an EX Roll from that distance. It's generally better IMO to block her wake-up attacks and punish accordingly than risking getting full comboed. The Ermac one is actually pretty nice. I thought he would have invincibility frames.

You should try looking into F4, 3 vs. wake-up attacks. It has a weird hitbox and can stuff a lot of unarmored wake-up attacks. It also stuffs Stryker's EX Roll everytime if timed right.
jsut being as helpful as i can, u didnt blow me up, far from it. just showing ideas. iuse these rare in matches, and yea ive done them on good mileena players before, so i know they work. they back1, f3 i dont use, it just happened so i kept it recorded. lol but thanks for the comments guys, at least i know ppl are paying attention.

and i did try the f4, 3 on this vid, and i kept getting stuffed out of it. and you can also uppercut, and neutral jump punch teleport mileenas, just in case you dont see it often.