What's new

Video/Tutorial Sindel Match/Video's

M2Dave

Zoning Master
RainbowPride's lovely Sindel in action <3

m2dave What do think of that Freddy player?
Do you think this MU is in his favour for the most part? Maybe a 6-4?
He is solid but needs to learn to maximize damage. Doing f+2,1 xx NMS 1 in juggles is outdated.

I would say that Freddy has a slight advantage. Because Sindel has mediocre normal attacks, she is unable to take advantage of Freddy's weaknesses. Lack of armor hurts too.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
^ AWESOME thumbnail ^ <3

Good Gayms guys. I watched all 5 parts.
I'd thought you'd mirror match when I read "Battle of the Queens"
but sadly you didn't. DanCock you didn't show your fireball mastery much
coz Kity and her best friend are hard to zone.
In fact, I think all 4 ninjettes are a pain for Sindel and her fireballs Ugh
You had me SMH when you were levitating around (w/o fireballs) and when
you were mashing b2 in 1 round haha
Oh and fuck the Kano MU it's not 6-4 Sindel it's a 5-5 fuck his knives & EX balls.
I was getting angry at his low poking and dash ins, that I just did random things like b2 over and over Lol I had no clue he was capping. I got my ass owned hard.

The levitating with out fireballs is actually something I do on purpose, it confuses the person I'm fighting because you can either 1 do an air fireball, 2 cancel into a special like step up, low fireball, scream or hair whip.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

I was getting angry at his low poking and dash ins, that I just did random things like b2 over and over Lol I had no clue he was capping. I got my ass owned hard.

The levitating with out fireballs is actually something I do on purpose, it confuses the person I'm fighting because you can either 1 do an air fireball, 2 cancel into a special like step up, low fireball, scream or hair whip.

I like naked canceling too. It's a classy mind trick.

Rajjaka

Urriapáh !!
weve got to get in our minds that Sindel Zoning is NOT GOOD..... when you understand that in your head, things will be different for our beloved queen at the battlefield.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
I'm digging this Dominican Sindel A LOT, he's repping her pretty good over there.

Ok this isn't the highest level Lao but he does pretty good although he does 31LC when it's not necessary
he can just 31 and still get the advantage. I was like OMG WOW @7:33 when he did 44 b12 1 yell that's
not easy to land midscreen! And @9:14 he does her highest midscreen meterless 45% I just love to see her
played like that!
CongoFury
DanCock
STB Espio
Kakashi
I agree. What I really like about his play style is his spacing is pretty good. Also what suprised me was his use of a scream cancel to stay in and continue pressure @3:30 when he tried to jump out. And like you said sindelia although this wasnt a high level lao cause we all know how hard it is to cap on a really really good lao I give him credit anyway for holding his own with sindy.

Ps I have to admit I just love when sindel players use levi cancel. It just looks so classy to execute. lol.

CongoFury

Levi Cancel Sorcery
I know what a bitch high lev Laos can be for her it's like honey and bees :eek:
When she blocks a dive kick though it's the moment we've been waiting for lol
If she could punish his tele variations with a full combo easier, it'd be even more manageable.
Anyway, this player does some naked b3 f2s on block that's risky and
I don't like that his b'n'b is 44 b12 1 scream he does waste a bar there when he can always go
for 44 1 yell to a 28% meterless or a reset. He's got more videos vs. Sonya & Kitana you can
watch them as well they're in the media section posted by Takashi.
Agreed! there was some things he did that i was like WHAT that would get him blown up for. esp the naked b3f2.
And as far as his bnb combo goes Ive notice that alot of the undiscovered sindy players match vids that I see most of them always seem to opt out of her high damage combos and go into resets and levi resets for very little damage. While its a different play style I feel that sindel players need to cap on max damage because of the lack of armor sindel has when she gets trapped in heavy pressure from high level or really good players. Esp when zoning ur opponent isnt a option ie mileena, lao, raiden, kabal etc. lol.

Hey I didn't know where to post this so ill shove it here.
So depending on how late you delay the air fire ball cancel after a jump kick differs rather you get a reset or a combo. also where and how you hit them matters but caused by a delayed spit
here's a jump kick corner combo

Probably not the kind of damage you would want for a meter but I didn't spend a bunch of time trying to get more damage.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Hey I didn't know where to post this so ill shove it here.
So depending on how late you delay the air fire ball cancel after a jump kick differs rather you get a reset or a combo. also where and how you hit them matters but caused by a delayed spit
here's a jump kick corner combo

Probably not the kind of damage you would want for a meter but I didn't spend a bunch of time trying to get more damage.
You would post it in the sindel general discussion thread stickied. Good corner combo

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
MashPotatoTower Did you try that with techroll/wakeups on? I mean it'll probably still work if you time it right but, might as well see xD

As for the jik corner combo, I actually already mentioned this in the general discussion thread cause I was wondering it it's worth the meter. (but I don't have a video so people probably just looked past it xD)

I got like... 32% + 2% chip (8% if they don't block) + forced stand-up with...

jik, low air fireball, d1 xx enScream, 31b2, 111 xx levi xx lowfireball